Windows 10: Which ver of Windows is my product key for?

Discus and support Which ver of Windows is my product key for? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey there,I have a windows key that I am unsure which version of windows it is for. How can I figure out which version of windows I need to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aaron Loach1, Oct 24, 2024 at 9:53 PM.

1. Which ver of Windows is my product key for?

Hey there,I have a windows key that I am unsure which version of windows it is for. How can I figure out which version of windows I need to download onto a USB to install onto my PC? SXSBW-REU52-EAQ7D-TCX44-DS9QECheers,Aaron Loach

:)

Aaron Loach1, Oct 24, 2024 at 9:53 PM

2. Convert a Windows 8pro product key to a Windows 10pro produkt key

Hi Andre,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to Uninstall the license using the following steps.

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (Admin)
    • At the command prompt, type: slmgr.vbs -upk
    • Press Enter, this will uninstall the product key from the computer.
    Further on, install Windows 8.1 activate the copy with the product key on the new machine. Then again upgrade the same to Windows 10 using Window Update or Media Creation Tool.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

3. Arun B J Win User
    windows live product key

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

• Did you download the ISO of the Game from the Steam?
    It is not Windows Live Key, it’s a game product key which is required to install the game.

I suggest you to check with Steam for Product key and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

4. Which ver of Windows is my product key for?

Windows 10 product key error

Hi Piyush,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 24, 2024 at 9:57 PM
Thema:

Which ver of Windows is my product key for?

1. Which ver of Windows is my product key for? - Similar Threads - ver product key

2. Which ver of Windows is my product key for?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which ver of Windows is my product key for?: Hey there,I have a windows key that I am unsure which version of windows it is for. How can I figure out which version of windows I need to download onto a USB to install onto my PC? SXSBW-REU52-EAQ7D-TCX44-DS9QECheers,Aaron Loach...
  3. this is my product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    this is my product key: Here's how your profile name will appear in the community:EditYou can change your profile name now or at any time in your Profile settings`elect the most appropriate product and topics below to help your post be seen by the right community experts....
  4. this is my product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    this is my product key: Here's how your profile name will appear in the community:EditYou can change your profile name now or at any time in your Profile settings`elect the most appropriate product and topics below to help your post be seen by the right community experts....
  5. Not my Product Key?

Not my Product Key?: A very strange thing happened today. I reinstalled windows on my hard drive, because of a myriad of reasons. When it came time to put in the product key at installation, I said I didn't have one because I couldn't find the paper I had it on. Once the Installation was done and...
  6. Different product keys. Which one is correct?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different product keys. Which one is correct?: Hi all. I need to reinstall windows because my updater won't install or even find the 2004 spring update anymore. Figured a clean install would help. I watched some tutorials, and they say I should not be asked for a product key (or to skip that part) for some reason, but...
  7. Which Windows 10 Product Key is on my Laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which Windows 10 Product Key is on my Laptop?: Recently bought a new laptop and the retailer had unfortunately installed Windows 10 Home instead of Windows 10 Pro. They called today and assisted me with installing Windows 10 Pro by disconnecting the WiFi, type in a key for what I’m guessing was the Home Edition removal....
  8. product key contains a Z which cannot be used

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    product key contains a Z which cannot be used: product key contains a Z which cannot be used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-contains-a-z-which-cannot-be-used/4766cd55-cff6-456c-9073-66388cf7e244
  9. My Product Key

My Product Key: I have hit another roadblock in my marathon two-day attempt to restore the laptop that Windows 10 destroyed. I do not have the product key for the device, so cannot even revert to Windows 8.1. The product key is not shown in the Amazon purchase listing for the device, and I...
  10. Which product key is needed for clean install of windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which product key is needed for clean install of windows: Hello, I'm in the process of backing up data and product keys for a fresh install of Windows. Upon digging on google for how to find your windows product key, I found several ways to find it. My HP has a COA sticker with a Windows 7 product key. I also used Produkey, which...