Windows 10: Which email address to report Microsoft piracy to

Discus and support Which email address to report Microsoft piracy to in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Which email address to report Microsoft piracy to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dani46KB, Apr 11, 2024.

1. Dani46KB Win User

Which email address to report Microsoft piracy to

:)

Dani46KB, Apr 11, 2024
  2. Bill Smithers, Apr 11, 2024
  3. E Howell Win User
    VL Piracy email

Hi,

we have received emails regarding VL Piracy asking us to respond to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

The emails do not look legitimate and we have not responded?

Can anyone confirm if this is a legitimate Microsoft query and email.

E Howell, Apr 11, 2024
  4. Which email address to report Microsoft piracy to

old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Apr 11, 2024
Thema:

1. Which email address to report Microsoft piracy to - Similar Threads - email address report

2. is this a legitimate Microsoft email address. Microsoft address as *** Email address is...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is this a legitimate Microsoft email address. Microsoft address as *** Email address is...: I was contacted by this email adress today t otell me that 4 of a group email were uncontactable. They were all blue yonder email users. The email told me to contact them and tell them they need their admin to deal with this as it may be a firewall problem. They also advised...
  3. Which email address to report Microsoft piracy to

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which email address to report Microsoft piracy to: Which email address to report Microsoft piracy to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-email-address-to-report-microsoft-piracy-to/5b627b62-9671-46b1-837f-67502f4d4030
  4. Which email address to report Microsoft piracy to

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which email address to report Microsoft piracy to: Which email address to report Microsoft piracy to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-email-address-to-report-microsoft-piracy-to/5b627b62-9671-46b1-837f-67502f4d4030
  5. VL Piracy email

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    VL Piracy email: Hi,we have received emails regarding VL Piracy asking us to respond to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** emails do not look legitimate and we have not responded?Can anyone confirm if this is a legitimate Microsoft query and email....
  6. VL Piracy email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VL Piracy email: Hi,we have received emails regarding VL Piracy asking us to respond to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** emails do not look legitimate and we have not responded?Can anyone confirm if this is a legitimate Microsoft query and email....
  7. VL Piracy email

8. What is the email address to Microsoft to Report email Spam?

What is the email address to Microsoft to Report email Spam?: I have AOL email and I received a Spam email from someone that said I bought "Windows Defender Advanced Threat protection Firewall & Network protection" for $399.23. I want to report this email Because I did not make that purchase !I looked all over for it but could not find...
  9. What is the email address to Microsoft to Report email Spam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the email address to Microsoft to Report email Spam?: I have AOL email and I received a Spam email from someone that said I bought "Windows Defender Advanced Threat protection Firewall & Network protection" for $399.23. I want to report this email Because I did not make that purchase !I looked all over for it but could not find...
  10. there is a email address which is not mine?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    there is a email address which is not mine?: there is a email address which is not mine? when I try and log in to One Drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-a-email-address-which-is-not-mine/24862ceb-2b70-4ba1-9eb7-b8b134ef72f0"