Windows 10: which computer is which?

Discus and support which computer is which? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; k75fgin and 6gaecna- one refers to my laptop and one refers to my desktop. Both Windows 10. If I scan a document, my printer asks which one to send the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cliff rubinstein, Jul 19, 2022.

1. which computer is which?

k75fgin and 6gaecna- one refers to my laptop and one refers to my desktop. Both Windows 10. If I scan a document, my printer asks which one to send the document to. How can I tell which is which?

:)

cliff rubinstein, Jul 19, 2022
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jul 19, 2022
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Jul 19, 2022
  4. which computer is which?

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Jul 19, 2022
Thema:

which computer is which?

1. which computer is which? - Similar Threads - computer

2. I have tried just about everything in this chat, and I still cannot get my computer to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have tried just about everything in this chat, and I still cannot get my computer to...: I have tried just about everything in this chat, and I still cannot get my computer to work. I am still getting the error message 0xc000006d. Your credentials cannot be verified. Please help....
  3. I have tried just about everything in this chat, and I still cannot get my computer to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have tried just about everything in this chat, and I still cannot get my computer to...: I have tried just about everything in this chat, and I still cannot get my computer to work. I am still getting the error message 0xc000006d. Your credentials cannot be verified. Please help....
  4. I installed Microsoft Money 2006 in new windows 11 computer but font size is too small,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed Microsoft Money 2006 in new windows 11 computer but font size is too small,...: I am using the same monitor, both computers are set to same display 1280 X800 but it is hard to see the program in windows 11, If I change display resolution more the rest of the display looks like windows 3.1 ...big chunky .So far it is just this one program but not...
  5. I installed Microsoft Money 2006 in new windows 11 computer but font size is too small,...

I installed Microsoft Money 2006 in new windows 11 computer but font size is too small,...: I am using the same monitor, both computers are set to same display 1280 X800 but it is hard to see the program in windows 11, If I change display resolution more the rest of the display looks like windows 3.1 ...big chunky .So far it is just this one program but not...
  6. I just scanned documents from my printer. Where I could find them in this computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just scanned documents from my printer. Where I could find them in this computer?: i just scanned documents from my printer. Where I could find them on this computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-scanned-documents-from-my-printer-where-i/ab9647d2-f8fe-477a-a629-d17cda802e91
  7. I just scanned documents from my printer. Where I could find them in this computer?

I just scanned documents from my printer. Where I could find them in this computer?: i just scanned documents from my printer. Where I could find them on this computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-scanned-documents-from-my-printer-where-i/ab9647d2-f8fe-477a-a629-d17cda802e91
  8. I just scanned documents from my printer. Where I could find them in this computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. HP computer keeps crashing after most recent Windows 11 update 9/13/24

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP computer keeps crashing after most recent Windows 11 update 9/13/24: My HP Envy x360 keeps crashing. This started on 9/13/24 which coordinates with the “successful” “2024-09 cumulative update for Windows 11 version 23H2 x64-based systems KB5043076”I’ll be working on something and then the screen will go black. The power button still shows that...
  10. HP computer keeps crashing after most recent Windows 11 update 9/13/24

HP computer keeps crashing after most recent Windows 11 update 9/13/24: My HP Envy x360 keeps crashing. This started on 9/13/24 which coordinates with the “successful” “2024-09 cumulative update for Windows 11 version 23H2 x64-based systems KB5043076”I’ll be working on something and then the screen will go black. The power button still shows that...