Windows 10: Where to purchase windows 10 pro

Discus and support Where to purchase windows 10 pro in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello can someone direct me on how to purchase Windows 10 pro? single license. I have tried their 800 number but the call almost always gets... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by marvin carrero, Oct 9, 2023.

1. Where to purchase windows 10 pro

Hello can someone direct me on how to purchase Windows 10 pro? single license. I have tried their 800 number but the call almost always gets disconnected. So speaking to them is out of the question. Is there a link or some place to purchase this?

:)

marvin carrero, Oct 9, 2023

2. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 9, 2023
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Oct 9, 2023
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Where to purchase windows 10 pro

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 9, 2023
Thema:

Where to purchase windows 10 pro

1. Where to purchase windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - Where purchase pro

2. Where to purchase windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where to purchase windows 10 pro: Hello can someone direct me on how to purchase Windows 10 pro? single license. I have tried their 800 number but the call almost always gets disconnected. So speaking to them is out of the question. Is there a link or some place to purchase this?...
  3. Where to purchase windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to purchase windows 10 pro: Hello can someone direct me on how to purchase Windows 10 pro? single license. I have tried their 800 number but the call almost always gets disconnected. So speaking to them is out of the question. Is there a link or some place to purchase this?...
  4. REINSTALLING purchased windows 10 pro - where is my download link?

REINSTALLING purchased windows 10 pro - where is my download link?: I BOUGHT and then downloaded Windows 10 PRO. My SSD went bad and I had to replace it. How the HECK do I download again my purchase?? The order history shows that I paid 99 dollars for it plus tax . The order history does NOT show any link or key or any means of downloading it...
  5. Where can I purchase a valid windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I purchase a valid windows 10 pro: Thinking of upgrading from Windows 7 to 10 pro. Where can I purchase a valid windows 10 pro? I prefer a stand alone full installation, but will consider the upgrade version, if that is all I can get....
  6. Where can I purchase a valid windows 10 pro

Where can I purchase a valid windows 10 pro: Thinking of upgrading from Windows 7 to 10 pro. Where can I purchase a valid windows 10 pro? I prefer a stand alone full installation, but will consider the upgrade version, if that is all I can get....
  7. Where can I purchase a valid windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Teleprompter Pro app for Windows just purchased, but where is it?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Teleprompter Pro app for Windows just purchased, but where is it?: I just purchased Teleprompter Pro and can't see to download or install it on my PC. At one point it would ask me to log in to my Microsoft account, which I did, I could see the purchase but where do I get it from? I saw something about "not have any devices linked to my...
  9. Where to purchase Windows 10 Pro Product Key for Mexico?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where to purchase Windows 10 Pro Product Key for Mexico?: I would like to purchase Windows 10 Pro licenses from Microsoft Online Store for workstations located in Mexico. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-purchase-windows-10-pro-product-key-for/cd2004f6-8882-480f-a2d4-e8773f1fc853"
  10. where to purchase upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    where to purchase upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro: Having problems getting to location to upgrade windows 10 home to windows 10 pro. Everything states goto the Microsoft store which I do, then windows, then I get lost in options not related to the upgrade. It wants to upgrade me from previous versions of windows instead of...