Windows 10: Where To Download Genuine/Original Windows 10 1507First Version?

Discus and support Where To Download Genuine/Original Windows 10 1507First Version? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I Want To Get Original/Genuine Windows 10 1507First Version Where I Can Download It?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MUHAMMAD ABDULLAH2777, Mar 1, 2022.

1. Where To Download Genuine/Original Windows 10 1507First Version?

I Want To Get Original/Genuine Windows 10 1507First Version Where I Can Download It?

:)

MUHAMMAD ABDULLAH2777, Mar 1, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 1, 2022
  3. warup89 Win User
    Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Mar 1, 2022
  4. Where To Download Genuine/Original Windows 10 1507First Version?

Genuine Windows Mobile 6.5 (or compatible version) for HTC HD2

Genuine Windows Mobile 6.5 (or compatible version) for HTC HD2

Dear All;

Dear Moderators;

I have own HTC HD2 mobile. I have been rooted to install Android on the phone. Because, I liked windows more than Android,

I want to re-install original/genuine Windows Mobile 6.5 (or version which originally comes with HD2).

Please provide step by step guide and links to download the original version for HTC HD2.

Best regards,

Naveed Qamar

NaveedQamar, Mar 1, 2022
Thema:

Where To Download Genuine/Original Windows 10 1507First Version?

1. Where To Download Genuine/Original Windows 10 1507First Version? - Similar Threads - Where Download Genuine

2. Where can I download genuine Windows 10 from?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I download genuine Windows 10 from?: I'm planning to replace my SSD HD of my Windows 10 laptop so I want to know from where I can download the genuine Windows 10 and what steps I need to follow to install Windows 10 onto the new SSD HD?...
  3. Where can I download genuine Windows 10 from?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I download genuine Windows 10 from?: I'm planning to replace my SSD HD of my Windows 10 laptop so I want to know from where I can download the genuine Windows 10 and what steps I need to follow to install Windows 10 onto the new SSD HD?...
  4. Where can I download genuine Windows 10 from?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Where To Download Genuine/Original Windows 10 1507First Version?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where To Download Genuine/Original Windows 10 1507First Version?: I Want To Get Original/Genuine Windows 10 1507First Version Where I Can Download It? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-download-genuineoriginal-windows-10/3cd6ec25-253c-415e-9363-d6d94cd21f94
  6. Where To Download Genuine/Original Windows 10 1507First Version?

Where To Download Genuine/Original Windows 10 1507First Version?: I Want To Get Original/Genuine Windows 10 1507First Version Where I Can Download It? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-download-genuineoriginal-windows-10/3cd6ec25-253c-415e-9363-d6d94cd21f94
  7. Where to download an old version of windows 10?

Where to download an old version of windows 10?: Greetings. The laptop that I use for my field work is somewhat old, but functional, but at the beginning of January I formatted it and installed the new version of windows 10, 20H2. The problem is that since then it has given me many problems, performance and stability. I...
  8. Where to download specific Windows 10 versions ISOs ?

Where to download specific Windows 10 versions ISOs ?: Simple question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-download-specific-windows-10-versions/386c1def-f168-467d-b11f-546b59069141
  9. From where i can download official/original windows 10 ISO file (version...

From where i can download official/original windows 10 ISO file (version...: I want to download windows 10 version 1507, 1511, 1607 because when I tried to install windows 10 1703 on my windows 7 pc and tried to activate it with Microsoft account then it shows it is not your windows version. So I need earlier Windows 10 version. I have also forgotten...
  10. From where i can download original windows 10 ISO file ( version...

From where i can download original windows 10 ISO file ( version...: I want to download windows 10 version 1507, 1511, 1607 because when I tried to install windows 10 1703 on my windows 7 pc and tried to activate it with Microsoft account then it shows it is not your windows version. So I need earlier Windows 10 version. I have also forgotten...