Windows 10: Where is the default lock screen wallpaper located? I could only find spotlight images.

Discus and support Where is the default lock screen wallpaper located? I could only find spotlight images. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to know where the default blue lock screen wallpaper is located on my device. Other tutorials online only led me to windows spotlight... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmitabhMehta, Jul 8, 2024.

1. Where is the default lock screen wallpaper located? I could only find spotlight images.

I would like to know where the default blue lock screen wallpaper is located on my device. Other tutorials online only led me to windows spotlight wallpapers and not the default one. Help is appreciated.Thank you

:)

AmitabhMehta, Jul 8, 2024
Thema:

Where is the default lock screen wallpaper located? I could only find spotlight images.

1. Where is the default lock screen wallpaper located? I could only find spotlight images. - Similar Threads - Where default lock

2. Windows spotlight for Lock screen display only the default bleu picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows spotlight for Lock screen display only the default bleu picture: Hi,My Windows 11 23H2 does not display new pictures when I lock the session with "Windows"+"L". I have only the default blue picture. Why ?I need help !RegardsOlivier...
  3. Where is the default lock screen wallpaper located? I could only find spotlight images.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the default lock screen wallpaper located? I could only find spotlight images.: I would like to know where the default blue lock screen wallpaper is located on my device. Other tutorials online only led me to windows spotlight wallpapers and not the default one. Help is appreciated.Thank you...
  4. finding spotlight wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    finding spotlight wallpaper: hi...could anyone help my find this wallpaper....i have a blurry messy picture of it. if you can find the wallpaper it self so please help! thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finding-spotlight-wallpaper/7203b82d-104e-4464-902f-78d491ec1fcc
  5. Lock Screen Spotlight Wallpaper Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen Spotlight Wallpaper Windows 11: I wanted to save the Windows Spotlight Wallpaper. When I looked it up, I was able to find instruction on how to do so in Windows 10. I checked and it does not work the same in Windows 11. Can I save windows spotlight lock screen wallpaper in Windows 11?...
  6. Lock Screen Spotlight Wallpaper Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen Spotlight Wallpaper Windows 11: I wanted to save the Windows Spotlight Wallpaper. When I looked it up, I was able to find instruction on how to do so in Windows 10. I checked and it does not work the same in Windows 11. Can I save windows spotlight lock screen wallpaper in Windows 11?...
  7. Lock screen image location

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen image location: I recently updated Windows - now on build19042.746 i would like to find out the file location of the current lock screen image. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-image-location/6baa1d7d-2fad-49a8-b92d-949d2e3c556d
  8. Lock screen spotlight but for own images

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lock screen spotlight but for own images: Hey guys, does anybody know if it is possible to have a daily rotation of lock screen images like the Windows spotlight but from a list I specify? Deadendthrills has an amazing black and white GTA IV images collection and I would love to have them on rotation if anybody is...
  9. Location of the default wallpaper?

Location of the default wallpaper?: Where is this wallpaper stored? also, where can I find the different resolutions of it? Thanks!. 10255
  10. Windows spotlight lock screen image location

Windows spotlight lock screen image location: Windows spotlight under the lock screen settings set a picture for me that I'd like to make permanent. Unfortunately it will change when the new windows spotlight picture is sent out. Does anybody know the save location of this image file so I can set it as my permanent lock...