Windows 10: Where is the calendar option that was a popup on bottom right of taskbar?

Discus and support Where is the calendar option that was a popup on bottom right of taskbar? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For those of us that have been using Microsoft Windows professionally for years, there has been a handy calendar in the right corner of the taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by alease.perry, Jun 14, 2024.

1. Where is the calendar option that was a popup on bottom right of taskbar?

For those of us that have been using Microsoft Windows professionally for years, there has been a handy calendar in the right corner of the taskbar forever. You don't realize how much you use something until it is taken away. Thank goodness you left date and time and time zones for those of us who work globally. But where is the calendar? I don't want to open Outlook every time I need to see the date of Monday two weeks from now. Come on Windows team.... did you do user research with any of your corporate users? Project managers everywhere have been using that for years.

:)

alease.perry, Jun 14, 2024
  2. AndreTen Win User

Right-click on Taskbar icon for Word and popup list is messed up

If you right click on non-working document, can you remove it from list?

Where is the calendar option that was a popup on bottom right of taskbar? 205446d1537822214t-right-click-taskbar-icon-word-popup-list-messed-up-image.png

AndreTen, Jun 14, 2024
  3. WINDOWS 11 - Doesn't show my calendar on TaskBar

Dear Community Member,

I understand that you've been facing an issue with the calendar not displaying when you click on the time in the taskbar on Windows 11. This can indeed be frustrating, especially if you rely on the calendar for your work. Let's try a few troubleshooting steps to see if we can resolve this issue:

1. Restart the Windows Explorer process:
      • Right-click on the taskbar and select "Task Manager" from the context menu.
      • In the "Processes" tab, locate "Windows Explorer" and right-click on it.
      • Choose "Restart" from the menu.
      • Wait for the taskbar and desktop to refresh, then check if the calendar now appears when you click on the time.
    2. Check the taskbar settings:
      • Right-click on an empty area of the taskbar and select "Taskbar settings."
      • In the settings window, scroll down to the "Notification area" section and click on "Turn system icons on or off."
      • Ensure that the "Calendar" option is set to "On."
      • If it was already enabled, toggle it off and on again, then check if the calendar appears.
    3. Update Windows 11:
      • Make sure you have the latest updates installed for Windows 11.
      • Go to "Settings" by pressing Win + I on your keyboard.
      • Click on "Windows Update" and select "Check for updates."
      • If updates are available, download and install them.
      • After the update process is complete, restart your computer and see if the calendar is now visible.
    4. Create a new user account:
      • Sometimes, issues can be specific to a user account. Creating a new account can help determine if the problem is account-related.
      • Go to "Settings" and click on "Accounts."
      • Select "Family & other users" from the left sidebar.
      • Under "Other users," click on "Add account."
      • Follow the prompts to create a new user account.
    I hope one of these suggestions helps you resolve the calendar display issue on your Windows 11 system. Let us know if you have any further questions or if there's anything else we can assist you with.

mariyanzish, Jun 14, 2024
  4. rfrharbin Win User

Where is the calendar option that was a popup on bottom right of taskbar?

Right-click on Taskbar icon for Word and popup list is messed up

Sorry but I cannot think of the name of the popup list that appears when one right-clicks on a taskbar icon but when I do this on my taskbar Word icon there are some titles that have been deleted. I cannot unpin them and now have a bunch of useless/ non existing files on this list that are taking space that I would like to use..None of the other taskbar icons have this problem.

How can I fix this problem?

rfrharbin, Jun 14, 2024
Thema:

Where is the calendar option that was a popup on bottom right of taskbar?

1. Where is the calendar option that was a popup on bottom right of taskbar? - Similar Threads - Where calendar option

2. Where is the calendar option that was a popup on bottom right of taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the calendar option that was a popup on bottom right of taskbar?: For those of us that have been using Microsoft Windows professionally for years, there has been a handy calendar in the right corner of the taskbar forever. You don't realize how much you use something until it is taken away. Thank goodness you left date and time and time...
  3. Calendar Widget bottom right corner won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar Widget bottom right corner won't open: I don't know why it doesn't open, don't know what I did. Nothing I found online helped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-widget-bottom-right-corner-wont-open/d343cf42-e6d7-40c7-b11f-2f77b1bf3a4d
  4. Calendar Widget bottom right corner won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar Widget bottom right corner won't open: I don't know why it doesn't open, don't know what I did. Nothing I found online helped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-widget-bottom-right-corner-wont-open/d343cf42-e6d7-40c7-b11f-2f77b1bf3a4d
  5. large popup bottom right

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    large popup bottom right: Hello there, I have uninstalled recent applications I thought the popup had to do with razer synapse. But after a while a large white popup appears. I will show you a screenshot. [ATTACH] If i go the middle bottom I can press OK but it wont close the popup. Can anyone...
  6. ad popup bottom right taskbar

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ad popup bottom right taskbar: Hi, Following a visit to this website [http://tobydeals.co.uk] I've started to receive a pop up in the bottom right of my screen, it's an ad with no option to close, that attempts to drag me back to the site. I've checked Chrome and added a Block pop ups for that URL. I've...
  7. stop popups in right bottom corner windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    stop popups in right bottom corner windows 10: Hi, I'm trying to get rid of annoying commercial popups in window 10. Already adjusted 'settings > Notifications and Actions', but to no avail. What else do I need to do?...
  8. where are the right click options

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where are the right click options: This is what I get when I right click on a web page. Was wondering what happened to all the options? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-the-right-click-options/f88556e3-521e-4bef-8409-45bdbfb90063"
  9. Chinese alphabet characters on taskbar popup calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chinese alphabet characters on taskbar popup calendar: Can anyone tell me how to get rid of these Chinese fonts on the taskbar calendar, please? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chinese-alphabet-characters-on-taskbar-popup/565a004a-c9aa-4f47-bb80-c1ef92877f24
  10. Taskbar and Calendar Options not saving?

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar and Calendar Options not saving?: Apologies if this is in the wrong section, 1st post! So, I have turned off 'Input indicator' under 'Turn system icons on or off', I have also adjusted my 'Date and time settings' to show Monday as the first day of the week. All works well until I reboot, after reboot,...