Windows 10: Where is my wifi gone??

Discus and support Where is my wifi gone?? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LeipeLeo28 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lugwkp/where_is_my_wifi_gone/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LeipeLeo28, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Where is my wifi gone??

/u/LeipeLeo28, Feb 28, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 28, 2021
  3. wifi icon missing on windows 10.

I tried all the suggestions listed beforehand and my wifi icon has gone from the notifications area as well as the list in the settings for the task bar and notification area. does anyone know how to get it back? none of the suggestions so far have worked.

querywebmail, Feb 28, 2021
  4. cheetahfm Win User

Where is my wifi gone??

Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Where is my wifi gone??

1. Where is my wifi gone?? - Similar Threads - Where wifi gone

2. My wifi is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi is gone: Hello everyone,I am using Asus x571 Windows 10 pro, and my Wi-Fi card and driver are Realtek 8821ce. Unfortunately, my wifi is gone and I have been struggling with this for a long time but these last two and three days my wifi has been completely gone and it is not even...
  3. My wifi is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi is gone: Hello everyone,I am using Asus x571 Windows 10 pro, and my Wi-Fi card and driver are Realtek 8821ce. Unfortunately, my wifi is gone and I have been struggling with this for a long time but these last two and three days my wifi has been completely gone and it is not even...
  4. My wifi is gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My wifi option is gone

My wifi option is gone: My wifi option is gone. This happen to me not even two weeks ago and it’s happened again. Last time I tried everything I could updating my driver, uninstalling it and reinstalling it, going on my control panel and trying to fix it there, I reset my network but nothing works....
  6. where is my file gone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is my file gone.: where is my file gone. an assignment has just vanished, only explanation word is giving it it might be moved renamed or deleted. none of this would have happened, it is nowhere to be found and recycling bin is empty.. please help me...
  7. where is my file gone.

where is my file gone.: where is my file gone. an assignment has just vanished, only explanation word is giving it it might be moved renamed or deleted. none of this would have happened, it is nowhere to be found and recycling bin is empty.. please help me...
  8. My wifi driver is gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My wifi driver is gone: I accidentally delete my wifi driver, driver itself is "SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - Modem - 2.17.16.0", my question is there any place to download manually? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-driver-is-gone/e64572e5-587c-4f8d-8886-85950e34c52a
  9. My wifi's gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My wifi's gone: I came home today from visiting my relatives house and turned on my laptop to see that I wasn't connected to the wifi. Of course I brushed it off because I just turned the thing on, but it never automatically connected. I was very confused so I went to click on the "Network &...
  10. Where is my Wifi?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where is my Wifi?: Once again the kind folks at Microsoft stick you square in the hiney when you least expect it. And, SURPRISE, no solution in sight. Can someone please tell me how to restore my Wifi? The trash posted online is as useless as the so called trouble shooter provided by Microsoft....