Windows 10: Where is my missing game?

Discus and support Where is my missing game? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Months ago, i redeemed a code for fallout 76 from prime gaming for microsoft pc; but the game isn't showing up in my library. and the code i still have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sophie Winter, May 10, 2023.

1. Where is my missing game?

Months ago, i redeemed a code for fallout 76 from prime gaming for microsoft pc; but the game isn't showing up in my library. and the code i still have from prime gaming says the code was redeemed, i remember redeeming it...so why can't i find it?

:)

Sophie Winter, May 10, 2023
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, May 10, 2023
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 10, 2023
  4. Where is my missing game?

pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, May 10, 2023
Thema:

Where is my missing game?

1. Where is my missing game? - Similar Threads - Where missing game

2. my game Mode is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my game Mode is missing: Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎8/‎10/‎2022 OS build 19045.3803 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0 this my widows informtin...
  3. my game Mode is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    my game Mode is missing: Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎8/‎10/‎2022 OS build 19045.3803 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0 this my widows informtin...
  4. my game nod is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    my game nod is missing: Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎8/‎10/‎2022 OS build 19045.3803 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0 this my widows informTIN...
  5. Where is my game I purchased?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my game I purchased?: I purchased AOE2 for my win 11 from the MS store. All it did was say "installing dependencies". Not sure where my game is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-game-i-purchased/7082f299-ac57-40ad-b6a3-9744cee929e9
  6. Where is my game I purchased?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is my game I purchased?: I purchased AOE2 for my win 11 from the MS store. All it did was say "installing dependencies". Not sure where my game is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-game-i-purchased/7082f299-ac57-40ad-b6a3-9744cee929e9
  7. Where is my missing game?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where is my missing game?: Months ago, i redeemed a code for fallout 76 from prime gaming for microsoft pc; but the game isn't showing up in my library. and the code i still have from prime gaming says the code was redeemed, i remember redeeming it...so why can't i find it?...
  8. Where is my missing game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my missing game?: Months ago, i redeemed a code for fallout 76 from prime gaming for microsoft pc; but the game isn't showing up in my library. and the code i still have from prime gaming says the code was redeemed, i remember redeeming it...so why can't i find it?...
  9. Where are my games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my games: So basically i bought Minecraft Java Edition like 3 years ago and so i got a code that i redeemed to get the Bedrock version. Upon hearing the upcoming rtx update thing i bought a gaming laptop with rtx 2060. I signed in with my account and wow! I dont own minecraft. I logged...
  10. Where is my Windows 10 games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my Windows 10 games: Where is my Windows 10 games? ie free cell, solitaire, spider solitaire, majong titans? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-windows-10-games/cd2c7684-d167-4792-91d9-61303d73ab74