Windows 10: where do we get windows phone support???????

Discus and support where do we get windows phone support??????? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; you guys are such a HUGE company and you can't provide phone support??????we all don't want to try to figure out who to fix our windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Xavier E.. Gonzales, Jan 5, 2024.

1. where do we get windows phone support???????

you guys are such a HUGE company and you can't provide phone support??????we all don't want to try to figure out who to fix our windows issue......WHATS YOU CUSTOMER SERVICE TECH SUPPORT NUMBER??????

:)

Xavier E.. Gonzales, Jan 5, 2024
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jan 5, 2024
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Microsoft Apps

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 5, 2024
  4. Winuser Win User

where do we get windows phone support???????

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jan 5, 2024
Thema:

where do we get windows phone support???????

1. where do we get windows phone support??????? - Similar Threads - where phone support

2. Where do we get a Microsoft Windows 11/10 Trademark?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do we get a Microsoft Windows 11/10 Trademark?: Where do we get a Microsoft Windows 11/10 & Office Reseller Trademark? What are the Costs, i can't seem to get in touch with Microsoft anywhere, just Ai Ai Ai Chatbot,...
  3. Where do we get a Microsoft Windows 11/10 Trademark?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do we get a Microsoft Windows 11/10 Trademark?: Where do we get a Microsoft Windows 11/10 & Office Reseller Trademark? What are the Costs, i can't seem to get in touch with Microsoft anywhere, just Ai Ai Ai Chatbot,...
  4. "Sorry ! We do not support this operation system!!"

"Sorry ! We do not support this operation system!!": I recently got a Wi-Fi Adapter and when I try installing the driver it says “Sorry! We do not support this operation system!!” I tried updating to win 11 but didn’t worked. I also tried updating my drivers but it costs money....
  5. where do we get windows phone support???????

where do we get windows phone support???????: you guys are such a HUGE company and you can't provide phone support??????we all don't want to try to figure out who to fix our windows issue......WHATS YOU CUSTOMER SERVICE TECH SUPPORT NUMBER??????...
  6. where do we get windows phone support???????

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    where do we get windows phone support???????: you guys are such a HUGE company and you can't provide phone support??????we all don't want to try to figure out who to fix our windows issue......WHATS YOU CUSTOMER SERVICE TECH SUPPORT NUMBER??????...
  7. how do I get support on the phone for onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I get support on the phone for onedrive: need to talk to a person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-support-on-the-phone-for-onedrive/9e78e214-e00a-436c-9519-03764085f0bb
  8. how do I get support on the phone for onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get support on the phone for onedrive: need to talk to a person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-support-on-the-phone-for-onedrive/9e78e214-e00a-436c-9519-03764085f0bb
  9. how do I get support on the phone for onedrive

10. Windows Bridge for iOS: Where we are and where we are headed

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Bridge for iOS: Where we are and where we are headed: In August, we released the Windows Bridge for iOS as an open-source project on GitHub. Today we’re going to take you on a tour of what we’ve been working on for the last few months, some new tools we’re building to help you get started with the bridge and what’s coming next....