Windows 10: Where do we get a Microsoft Windows 11/10 Trademark?

Discus and support Where do we get a Microsoft Windows 11/10 Trademark? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Where do we get a Microsoft Windows 11/10 & Office Reseller Trademark? What are the Costs, i can't seem to get in touch with Microsoft anywhere, just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dhruv Amin, Aug 7, 2024.

1. Where do we get a Microsoft Windows 11/10 Trademark?

Where do we get a Microsoft Windows 11/10 & Office Reseller Trademark? What are the Costs, i can't seem to get in touch with Microsoft anywhere, just Ai Ai Ai Chatbot,

:)

Dhruv Amin, Aug 7, 2024
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Aug 7, 2024
  3. CountMike Win User
    CountMike, Aug 7, 2024
  4. Where do we get a Microsoft Windows 11/10 Trademark?

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Aug 7, 2024
Thema:

Where do we get a Microsoft Windows 11/10 Trademark?

1. Where do we get a Microsoft Windows 11/10 Trademark? - Similar Threads - Where Microsoft Trademark

2. Where do we get a Microsoft Windows 11/10 Trademark?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do we get a Microsoft Windows 11/10 Trademark?: Where do we get a Microsoft Windows 11/10 & Office Reseller Trademark? What are the Costs, i can't seem to get in touch with Microsoft anywhere, just Ai Ai Ai Chatbot,...
  3. where do we get windows phone support???????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do we get windows phone support???????: you guys are such a HUGE company and you can't provide phone support??????we all don't want to try to figure out who to fix our windows issue......WHATS YOU CUSTOMER SERVICE TECH SUPPORT NUMBER??????...
  4. where do we get windows phone support???????

where do we get windows phone support???????: you guys are such a HUGE company and you can't provide phone support??????we all don't want to try to figure out who to fix our windows issue......WHATS YOU CUSTOMER SERVICE TECH SUPPORT NUMBER??????...
  5. where do we get windows phone support???????

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Is there a way to copyleft windows i.e: Unregister the trademark?

Is there a way to copyleft windows i.e: Unregister the trademark?: Although I don't need to play with windows, The windows copyright IS A PROBLEM for MILLIONS of programmers around the world and with the rise of open source software this is going to be a problemCopyright is a problem, so Windows must be copylefted otherwise i will be...
  7. MICROSOFT PIN HOW DO WE GET IT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MICROSOFT PIN HOW DO WE GET IT: HOW DO MICROSOFT STORE SIGN IN WITHOUT SECRET PIN AND WHERE IS IT OBTAIN FROM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-pin-how-do-we-get-it/d448e7a6-5b0f-420d-9765-739af6250198"
  8. How do we get microsoft to quit destroying computers?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do we get microsoft to quit destroying computers?: I started using computers in the days of DOS. Computers where stable then. I would by a new computer every few years as technology advanced. It has been years since I have bought a new computer. The reason I do not buy computers is because Microsoft destroys them. After a...
  9. Windows Bridge for iOS: Where we are and where we are headed

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Bridge for iOS: Where we are and where we are headed: In August, we released the Windows Bridge for iOS as an open-source project on GitHub. Today we’re going to take you on a tour of what we’ve been working on for the last few months, some new tools we’re building to help you get started with the bridge and what’s coming next....
  10. Microsoft trademarks Windows 365.

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft trademarks Windows 365.: [img] Microsoft trademarks 'Windows 365' - Neowin