Windows 10: Where do I send the link to my mini dumps and nfo file for BSOD support?

Discus and support Where do I send the link to my mini dumps and nfo file for BSOD support? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have followed the articles of turning on the Verifier and packaging up my mini dump files and nfo file. But I don't know how/where to send the link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jantoine, Aug 26, 2022.

1. jantoine Win User

Where do I send the link to my mini dumps and nfo file for BSOD support?

I have followed the articles of turning on the Verifier and packaging up my mini dump files and nfo file. But I don't know how/where to send the link to get some Microsoft help.

:)

jantoine, Aug 26, 2022

2. BSOD Dump files

Is there some special place/person to send system information and associated dump files? Just setup a new Dell 8930 machine and seeing multiple BSODs during the day. I've captured the system information and a couple mini-dump files.

Thanks!

Dale

DaleCannister, Aug 26, 2022
  3. Windows 10 - Interpreting two BSOD Crash Mini Dump Files

After reinstalling Windows 10 stable release over the Windows 10 Insider Preview OS I had two separate BSOD crashes. I ran them both through WinDbg and have links to the plain text of the Windbg !analyze -v outputs.

BSOD Error Mini-Dump File #1 (Think it's something to do with Broadcom Driver) - Solutions?

Win 10 Crash Mini-Dump Output#1

BSOD Error Mini-Dump File #2 (This one is FREAKING ME OUT because it's saying something about memory corruption?!) - Cause?/Hardware?/Software? - because maybe I installed Windows 10 on top
    of Windows 10 Insider (not a clean install)--- most importantly.... Solutions?!?

Win 10 Crash Mini-Dump File #2

Thank you all!

PeterNapoli, Aug 26, 2022
  4. Where do I send the link to my mini dumps and nfo file for BSOD support?

BSOD Windows 10 Issues - Mini-Dump Attached

Hello, I've been getting BSOD since I updated some drivers. I'm not sure which driver though or if its really a driver problem or not.

Here is a link to my mini-dump:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5a3goqf7bcvbean/Mini-Dump.zip/file

I put all four mini dumps in there, latest one is from this morning and the others are from last night.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

FlowerOfLife, Aug 26, 2022
Thema:

Where do I send the link to my mini dumps and nfo file for BSOD support?

1. Where do I send the link to my mini dumps and nfo file for BSOD support? - Similar Threads - Where send link

2. Where to share my dmp and NFO file for feedback ? Do i just paste the link here ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to share my dmp and NFO file for feedback ? Do i just paste the link here ?: I've read a few posts about the matter already and created a new folder with the .dmp file as well as the System information file. But where can i share it? https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hzguPjg6ahaU9PaGjOrq6W0VjezS_yQA?usp=drive_link...
  3. BSOD with mini dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with mini dump file: Hey there. I'm having issues with BSOD happening quite a bit. I was able to get a mini dump file. Could someone help me translate the errors please? Thank you in advance.Here is a link to my mini dump file:...
  4. BSOD with mini dump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with mini dump file: Hey there. I'm having issues with BSOD happening quite a bit. I was able to get a mini dump file. Could someone help me translate the errors please? Thank you in advance.Here is a link to my mini dump file:...
  5. BSOD with mini dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD with mini dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with mini dump file: iam having a lot of bsod latelyhere is my minidump filei run sfc /scannowbut no corrupted files were foundhere is my dump file================================================== Filename : ntoskrnl.exe Address In Stack : ntoskrnl.exe+9b7abb From Address : fffff807`7a000000 To...
  7. BSOD with mini dump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with mini dump file: iam having a lot of bsod latelyhere is my minidump filei run sfc /scannowbut no corrupted files were foundhere is my dump file================================================== Filename : ntoskrnl.exe Address In Stack : ntoskrnl.exe+9b7abb From Address : fffff807`7a000000 To...
  8. Where do I send the link to my mini dumps and nfo file for BSOD support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I send the link to my mini dumps and nfo file for BSOD support?: I have followed the articles of turning on the Verifier and packaging up my mini dump files and nfo file. But I don't know how/where to send the link to get some Microsoft help....
  9. Where do I send the link to my mini dumps and nfo file for BSOD support?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where do I send the link to my mini dumps and nfo file for BSOD support?: I have followed the articles of turning on the Verifier and packaging up my mini dump files and nfo file. But I don't know how/where to send the link to get some Microsoft help....
  10. mini dump and bsod

in Windows 10 Customization
    mini dump and bsod: Why am i not getting one minidump ! at system failure i have checked Write an event to the system log and Automatically restart. write debugging information Small memory dump 256 KB Small dump directory %SystemRoot%\MiniDump but still i am not getting one and I'm fricking...