Windows 10: Where do I get the "25-character code" to submit in order to redeem a Microsoft reward for...

Discus and support Where do I get the "25-character code" to submit in order to redeem a Microsoft reward for... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is crazy. I spent all this time trying to get enough points to redeem a $10 Amazon gift card. I jumped through all the hoops and signed into my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Patricia Desmond, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Where do I get the "25-character code" to submit in order to redeem a Microsoft reward for...

This is crazy. I spent all this time trying to get enough points to redeem a $10 Amazon gift card. I jumped through all the hoops and signed into my Microsoft account 10 times and still can't find any "25-character code". Where is it? Do you just make it so difficult that people give up? I can't even find out where to find it when searching Microsoft on "how do I get the 25-character code?"

:)

Patricia Desmond, Nov 11, 2023

2. Prepaid activation game code is less than 25 characters.

Hello Anna,

I am Jaspreet Singh.

Please check the instructions that came with the code or on the game listing page on Amazon.

Microsoft redeem codes are 25 characters but you may have a code for a different gaming platform. For example Steam?

Jaspreet Singh_050, Nov 11, 2023
  3. redeem a code

where do i get the 25-character code from?

Shashank Abhinav, Nov 11, 2023
  4. Where do I get the "25-character code" to submit in order to redeem a Microsoft reward for...

Cannot redeem a code that was recieved from Microsoft Bing Rewards

I just redeemed my rewards points for 330 Minecoins on Bing Rewards and it says I already redeemed it. I did not already redeem it because I tried redeeming it about 2 minutes after I received the code. I had redeemed a code for the same thing yesterday and it worked. This was an entirely new code. Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

OnikaraStar, Nov 11, 2023
Thema:

Where do I get the "25-character code" to submit in order to redeem a Microsoft reward for...

1. Where do I get the "25-character code" to submit in order to redeem a Microsoft reward for... - Similar Threads - Where character code

2. 25 digit code where do i get it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    25 digit code where do i get it: I had to purchase a vbucks through microsoft, I did so they sent me the invoice but there is no email or on the invoice giving a 25 digit code, where do i get my 25 digit code....
  3. 25 digit code where do i get it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    25 digit code where do i get it: I had to purchase a vbucks through microsoft, I did so they sent me the invoice but there is no email or on the invoice giving a 25 digit code, where do i get my 25 digit code....
  4. 25 digit code where do i get it

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How do I redeem rewards?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I redeem rewards?: Basically, I'm trying to redeem reward points to get a 200 robux gift card. However, when I click the confirm rewards button, it turns grey and then turns blue again. I checked my outlook account, and I found no email with the robux code. Please help. Note: I cannot provide a...
  6. How do I redeem rewards?

How do I redeem rewards?: Basically, I'm trying to redeem reward points to get a 200 robux gift card. However, when I click the confirm rewards button, it turns grey and then turns blue again. I checked my outlook account, and I found no email with the robux code. Please help. Note: I cannot provide a...
  7. Where do I get the "25-character code" to submit in order to redeem a Microsoft reward for...

Where do I get the "25-character code" to submit in order to redeem a Microsoft reward for...: This is crazy. I spent all this time trying to get enough points to redeem a $10 Amazon gift card. I jumped through all the hoops and signed into my Microsoft account 10 times and still can't find any "25-character code". Where is it? Do you just make it so difficult that...
  8. microsoft rewards redeem problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft rewards redeem problem: mirosoft rewards showing cotact you for rewards problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-rewards-redeem-problem/d83c21b0-6fa6-4d5f-a5f4-1c976a61d337
  9. microsoft rewards redeem problem

microsoft rewards redeem problem: mirosoft rewards showing cotact you for rewards problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-rewards-redeem-problem/d83c21b0-6fa6-4d5f-a5f4-1c976a61d337
  10. Unable to redeem Microsoft reward

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to redeem Microsoft reward: Every time I enter in my phone number countless times It won't let me get this 10$ Xbox Gift card and its actually getting very annoying and I was wondering if you could give me a solution to this I contacted the Reward support and are not responding. Here is some screenshots...