Windows 10: Where can i update the latest driver for bon.elk USB C hub to HDMI which is not receiving...

Discus and support Where can i update the latest driver for bon.elk USB C hub to HDMI which is not receiving... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently purchased a Bon.elk USB C hub, the HDMI port is not able to pick up the monitor singnal.I want to know how i can get it work and where i can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jessica Lai1, Jun 28, 2024 at 3:27 AM.

1. Where can i update the latest driver for bon.elk USB C hub to HDMI which is not receiving...

I recently purchased a Bon.elk USB C hub, the HDMI port is not able to pick up the monitor singnal.I want to know how i can get it work and where i can get the latest drivers?

:)

Jessica Lai1, Jun 28, 2024 at 3:27 AM

2. usb-c hub and video display

My USB-C HUB no longer displays video. The monitor is recognized I can move file and programs on the monitors but there is no vidio display (used HDMI, DP and vga connetions on the USB-C HUB. This occured after the July Windows 11 update. Any suggestions?

George_820PA, Jun 28, 2024 at 3:32 AM
  3. USB HUB

Hi,

Incompatible USB hub driver is one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We recommend uninstalling the USB Root Hub driver and see if it helps. Follow the stepes below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Double-click Universal Serial Bus controllers to expand.
    • Right-click USB Root Hub, then click Properties.
    • Go to the Driver tab.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.
    Note: Restarting your computer will automatically reinstall a generic driver for your computer. Also, we suggest connecting your USB hub while performing the steps.

If the issue still persists, let's disable the USB selective suspend settings thru Power Options to resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Type Power Options in the search box, then press Enter.
    • Locate USB settings > USB selective suspend settings.
    • Select Disable.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

4. gbicocca Win User

Where can i update the latest driver for bon.elk USB C hub to HDMI which is not receiving...

HDMI Disable

Thanks Greg for you quick reply!

I've update the drivers on my Windows. I use the same cable with no issues with the following configurations:

• Laptop with no USB-C Hub. connected through laptop hdmi port to monitor.
    • Laptop with Anker HUB 7 in 1 USB-C connected throught laptop hdmi port to monitor
    • Laptop with Anker HUB 7 in 1 USB-C connected throught USB-C hub hdmi port to monitor
    • Laptop with Flepow 12 in 1 USB-C connected throught USB-C hub hdmi port to monitor
    After that test I can prove that

The HDMI cable works and my monitor works. The only enviroment when my monitor appear have not signal is when the USB-C Hub is connected but only the Flepow.

If I disconnect the Flepow from my laptop and the laptop is connected to my monitor I have extended view in both monitor (Dell SP2309W and laptop builtin) after that I connect the Flepow extended vision works but if I restart the laptop with hub-c connected
    I the laptop hdmi port do not send signal.

I send mail to flepow support but do not receive information. I think that is soming with configuration. :S

Thanks!

Guido

Thema:

Where can i update the latest driver for bon.elk USB C hub to HDMI which is not receiving...

1. Where can i update the latest driver for bon.elk USB C hub to HDMI which is not receiving... - Similar Threads - Where update latest

2. Where can i update the latest driver for bon.elk USB C hub to HDMI which is not receiving...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can i update the latest driver for bon.elk USB C hub to HDMI which is not receiving...: I recently purchased a Bon.elk USB C hub, the HDMI port is not able to pick up the monitor singnal.I want to know how i can get it work and where i can get the latest drivers?...
  3. USB-C Hub to HDMI not working proprely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB-C Hub to HDMI not working proprely: Hi everyoneI switched USB-C hubs because i kept having audio issues. The old one was a cheap Ali-Express one anyways. So i plugged the new one in, installed the SiliconMotion Driver as instructed and both monitors turned on. HOWEVER! The right screen Philips is completely...
  4. USB-C Hub to HDMI not working proprely

USB-C Hub to HDMI not working proprely: Hi everyoneI switched USB-C hubs because i kept having audio issues. The old one was a cheap Ali-Express one anyways. So i plugged the new one in, installed the SiliconMotion Driver as instructed and both monitors turned on. HOWEVER! The right screen Philips is completely...
  5. USB-C hub HDMI connection not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB-C hub HDMI connection not working: Hi everyoneI just replaced my UDB-C hub because i had persistent audio issues. I went with a Satechi one with two HDMI ports. For it to work I followed the instructions and installed the SiliconMotion driver. The second screen lit up but is weirdly green. See the picture...
  6. USB-C hub HDMI connection not working

USB-C hub HDMI connection not working: Hi everyoneI just replaced my UDB-C hub because i had persistent audio issues. I went with a Satechi one with two HDMI ports. For it to work I followed the instructions and installed the SiliconMotion driver. The second screen lit up but is weirdly green. See the picture...
  7. Is there an HDMI driver that can be updated? If so where do I find it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there an HDMI driver that can be updated? If so where do I find it?: Is there an HDMI driver that can be updated? If so where do I find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-an-hdmi-driver-that-can-be-updated-if-so/0fb019ae-4e37-454f-8d36-56af8abd16cd
  8. USB-c USB hub with HDMI port not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB-c USB hub with HDMI port not working: Hi i own a asus g552vw laptop and got an USB-c, USB hub that has a HDMI port i have a Samsung TV using the laptops built in HDMI port as my main and my laptops screen as a second one. When i connect the USB hub and then use the HDMI port all i get on the lg TV is no signal...
  9. Drivers for generic usb type-c to hdmi adapter hub? Help!?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Drivers for generic usb type-c to hdmi adapter hub? Help!?: I have a Lenovo yoga 920 with no HDMI port. I bought a generic usb type-c to HDMI adapter, but it is not working. The USB hub part of it is working, but it will not display via HDMI. Any help would be greatly appreciated submitted by /u/SolidIcecube [link] [comments]...
  10. Latest ASMedia USB xHCI and Root Hub Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latest ASMedia USB xHCI and Root Hub Drivers: I have noticed, that MS installs its own driver over ASMedia's, which might cause issues. Even, if you have automatic driver installation disabled, some updates might change it. Since ASMedia does not provide direct downloads, only 3rd party links are provided. Last...