Windows 10: Where can I find updates for the Windows 1809 LTSC

Discus and support Where can I find updates for the Windows 1809 LTSC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey,So I have several computers that is not connected to internet and needs updates, where can I find this?I cant find them in the.Microsoft Update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lime3003, Jun 20, 2022.

1. lime3003 Win User

Where can I find updates for the Windows 1809 LTSC

Hey,So I have several computers that is not connected to internet and needs updates, where can I find this?I cant find them in the.Microsoft Update CatalogThanks in advance.

:)

lime3003, Jun 20, 2022

2. Windows LTSC update page showing update for 1903, but does not download

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the situation you are in, where Windows LTSC PC showing update for 1903.
    As you are already aware that LTSC will be till 1809. But, as per
    Windows Server servicing channels: LTSC and SAC
    article, 1903 is released through Semi-Annual Channel.

However, if you have any further query on how to download and install it. We would suggest you to post your query in

TechNet
    forums, where we have expertise and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Windows LTSC to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 20, 2022
  3. Upgrading from Windows 10 LTSC 1809 to another version

I get that LTSB and LTSC's whole thing is that "stability" side of things. But since 1809 is incredibly buggy and royally sucks, I want to know if there is a way to move LTSC to a different version.

Trying to deploy LTSC 2019 (1809) on my campus but the stupid default programs bug is straight up bricking explorer, effectively turning the computer into a potato. Need a different version.

***Original title:Is there a way to upgrade Windows 10 LTSC 2019 (which is version 1809) to a different version?***

DavidTipps, Jun 20, 2022
  4. jadeermp Win User

Windows 10 LTSC 1809 version features update

Hi,

I installed Windows 10 LTSC 1809 ver, but there is no features like Windows app store, cortana and so on. How can i install those features. Please help me out.

jadeermp, Jun 20, 2022
Thema:

1. Where can I find updates for the Windows 1809 LTSC - Similar Threads - Where find updates

2. Where can I download Windows 11 LTSC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I download Windows 11 LTSC?: Where can I download Windows 11 LTSC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-download-windows-11-ltsc/30405a28-36df-40a8-bde3-a2268cfeb372
  3. Where can I download Windows 11 LTSC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I download Windows 11 LTSC?: Where can I download Windows 11 LTSC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-download-windows-11-ltsc/30405a28-36df-40a8-bde3-a2268cfeb372
  4. Where can I find this update in Windows Catalog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find this update in Windows Catalog: Hi All, I'm wondering where I can find the update for this to import into Windows Server Update Services.This appears under check Microsoft for updates.However I cannot find the package for this driver which appears to be...
  5. Where can I find this update in Windows Catalog

Where can I find this update in Windows Catalog: Hi All, I'm wondering where I can find the update for this to import into Windows Server Update Services.This appears under check Microsoft for updates.However I cannot find the package for this driver which appears to be...
  6. Where can I find this update in Windows Catalog

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Where can I find updates for the Windows 1809 LTSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find updates for the Windows 1809 LTSC: Hey,So I have several computers that is not connected to internet and needs updates, where can I find this?I cant find them in the.Microsoft Update CatalogThanks in advance....
  8. Where can I find updates for the Windows 1809 LTSC

Where can I find updates for the Windows 1809 LTSC: Hey,So I have several computers that is not connected to internet and needs updates, where can I find this?I cant find them in the.Microsoft Update CatalogThanks in advance....
  9. Where can I find Windows 10 version 1809?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I find Windows 10 version 1809?: I have Windows 10 version 1903 that I downloaded and installed last week. I need .Net Framework 4.7.2 The updated .Net Framework 4.8 is causing software issues....
  10. where can I find this setting in windows 1809?

in Windows 10 Customization
    where can I find this setting in windows 1809?: I want to turn off press and hold for double click in windows 1809 but I cannot locate what menu to access this setting. https://filestore.community.support.microsoft.com/api/images/84c2a091-76ac-4fff-a42f-cbd7f4b6eee1...