Windows 10: Where can I find my lost product key?

Discus and support Where can I find my lost product key? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recentIy upgraded my laptop to windows 11, but after sometime I downgraded to windows 10. When I tried to open my old PowerPoint presentation i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Rimvydas 99, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Where can I find my lost product key?

I recentIy upgraded my laptop to windows 11, but after sometime I downgraded to windows 10. When I tried to open my old PowerPoint presentation i needed to change my office product key but when I entered the product key it sayd "Sorry, this isn't a Microsoft Office product key. You may be entering a product key from another version of Office. The key I entered is the one I checked using cmd using : wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey comand and PowerShell using : get-wmiobject -query ‘select * from SoftwareLicensingService’.OA3xOriginalProdu

:)

Rimvydas 99, Dec 29, 2023
  2. NDIBEMADU Win User

Lost of Product Key

I bought my Laptop in July 2015 with the Home and Student Microsoft Word. When I refreshed my computer I lost the Product key and I could not find the CD that contain the product key. What shall I do please suggest and help.

NDIBEMADU, Dec 29, 2023
  3. I lost my product key

We know nothing about your computer, or how you lost your product key.

More information is required to assist you correctly.

I suggest that you read this for suggestions on how to ask a question in help forums:

"Suggestions for asking a question on help forums"

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375/en-us

Bill Smithers, Dec 29, 2023
  4. Where can I find my lost product key?

Lost Windows Activation Product Key

I recently lost my Windows 10 pro Activation product key and now Microsoft wants me to activate my windows but now i dnt have any product key please suggest me the way i dnt want to lost my all data...

Nimra Imam, Dec 29, 2023
Thema:

Where can I find my lost product key?

1. Where can I find my lost product key? - Similar Threads - Where find lost

2. Where can I find my lost product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find my lost product key?: I recentIy upgraded my laptop to windows 11, but after sometime I downgraded to windows 10. When I tried to open my old PowerPoint presentation i needed to change my office product key but when I entered the product key it sayd "Sorry, this isn't a Microsoft Office product...
  3. Where can I find my lost product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find my lost product key?: I recentIy upgraded my laptop to windows 11, but after sometime I downgraded to windows 10. When I tried to open my old PowerPoint presentation i needed to change my office product key but when I entered the product key it sayd "Sorry, this isn't a Microsoft Office product...
  4. Where do I find my product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find my product key?: I had to flash my drive and now I can't activate windows without the key??Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-my-product-key/8507b1e3-eeb1-491f-b896-d0b7d9d7a649
  5. Where do I find my product key?

Where do I find my product key?: I had to flash my drive and now I can't activate windows without the key??Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-my-product-key/8507b1e3-eeb1-491f-b896-d0b7d9d7a649
  6. Where can I find product key for windows 11?

Where can I find product key for windows 11?: I downloaded windows 11 education from my azure education account but didn't click the "view key" button. Now all windows versions disappeared from my listed software and I cannot find the product key to activate windows. How can I solve this problem. Thanks...
  7. where can i find my Microsoft Product Key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    where can i find my Microsoft Product Key?: I bought a new computer...and misplaced my product key- where can i find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-microsoft-product-key/b2697e55-c05c-4b38-9388-8ffbc2999fdb"
  8. where is I find product key

where is I find product key: my windows id is 00329 - 00000 - 00003 - AA920. here is ask for activate windows with product key. but i don't know the product key. where is i find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-i-find-product-key/496bcbd2-8f6a-498c-988a-c228ea96a31b"
  9. where can i find my product key?

in Windows 10 Customization
    where can i find my product key?: Hello, I'm a HP pc user. using windows 10. I want to personalize my background of my pc but i can't because i didn't activate my windows. to activate windows, it said that need 25 digits product key. where can i find that product key? Help me, thanks....
  10. Where can I find the Windows Product Key?

Where can I find the Windows Product Key?: Where can I find the Windows Product Key in the computer? 65722