Windows 10: Where can I download Touchscreen driver for Windows 11?

Discus and support Where can I download Touchscreen driver for Windows 11? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After upgrading Windows 10 to Windows 11, my laptop's Touchscreen does not work any more. I am unable to install the driver in Device Manager as the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sreedharen Sasidharen, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Where can I download Touchscreen driver for Windows 11?

After upgrading Windows 10 to Windows 11, my laptop's Touchscreen does not work any more. I am unable to install the driver in Device Manager as the Touchscreen is not listed at all. Therefore, I need to install the driver.

:)

Sreedharen Sasidharen, Jun 3, 2023

2. Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jun 3, 2023
  3. Touchscreen driver

To assist you further regarding your concern, we' d like to know which version of Windows are you using? On the other hand, you may uninstall and reinstall the touchscreen driver on your device. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Device Manager and press
      Enter.

• Expand the Human Interface Devices section, right-click on
      HID-compliant touch screen.
    • On the Driver tab, select Uninstall and click
      OK.
    • Restarting your device may download and reinstall the touchscreen driver automatically if you're computer is connected to the Internet. However, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer's website of your device to get the latest touchscreen driver.

Note: There may be more than one HID-compliant touch screen
    listed. If so, complete steps 2, 3 and 4 for each one. It is also recommended that you install every updates available for your device.

Once you're done, you may adjust the accuracy of the screen senses by calibrating it through the settings. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

• Click Start, type Calibrate the screen for pen or touch input
      and press Enter.
    • Click Calibrate on the Display tab and follow the on-screen instructions, click
      Save to save the calibration.
    • Once you're done, click OK and check if the issue persists.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Jun 3, 2023
  4. Where can I download Touchscreen driver for Windows 11?

driver for hid touchscreen compliant

Unfortunately , for the last several months all the suggestions listed I have tried. The realization is that the hid compliant touchscreen is not there anymore under the human interface devices or any where else. Which means there should be a driver
    for firmware that actually downloads to someone's computer to get the touchscreen back. which is what is needed you. I followed the directions and the hid compliant touchscreen disappeared. My question is if there is software, firmware, driver or what
    ever that can be directly sent to download to my computer to get hid compliant touchscreen back to the device manager.

LorraineLang, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

Where can I download Touchscreen driver for Windows 11?

1. Where can I download Touchscreen driver for Windows 11? - Similar Threads - Where download Touchscreen

2. Where can I download WANMiniport drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where can I download WANMiniport drivers?: I had issues with VPN and on the instruction of my third party Internet Security provider I deleted WANMiniport IKEv2/ IP/ IPv6.The next step was to reinstall them. It would appear from the instructions that the third party expected it to be automatic. A fellow user posted...
  3. Where can I download WANMiniport drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I download WANMiniport drivers?: I had issues with VPN and on the instruction of my third party Internet Security provider I deleted WANMiniport IKEv2/ IP/ IPv6.The next step was to reinstall them. It would appear from the instructions that the third party expected it to be automatic. A fellow user posted...
  4. Where can I download WANMiniport drivers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. where can i download windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where can i download windows 11: I want to download win11 so i can burn it to an emergency boot disk. I've already purchased the serial. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-download-windows-11/24ef4493-71ee-4cd9-898d-3632483dbfbe
  6. where can i download windows 11

where can i download windows 11: I want to download win11 so i can burn it to an emergency boot disk. I've already purchased the serial. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-download-windows-11/24ef4493-71ee-4cd9-898d-3632483dbfbe
  7. where can i download windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Where can I download a driver Canon MP640 for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I download a driver Canon MP640 for Windows 11: HiI could not find any website where I can download a driver for Windows 11 for my printer Canon MP640.The printer is perfectly working then I install Windows 11 and Canon says sorry not supported !!!How can I do ?Thank you for your helpOlivier...
  9. Where can I download a driver Canon MP640 for Windows 11

Where can I download a driver Canon MP640 for Windows 11: HiI could not find any website where I can download a driver for Windows 11 for my printer Canon MP640.The printer is perfectly working then I install Windows 11 and Canon says sorry not supported !!!How can I do ?Thank you for your helpOlivier...
  10. Where can I download Touchscreen driver for Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I download Touchscreen driver for Windows 11?: After upgrading Windows 10 to Windows 11, my laptop's Touchscreen does not work any more. I am unable to install the driver in Device Manager as the Touchscreen is not listed at all. Therefore, I need to install the driver....