Windows 10: Where are the accessories and where is the windows tools folder, there isn't one in the...

Discus and support Where are the accessories and where is the windows tools folder, there isn't one in the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just reinstalled Win 10 22H2 build 19045.3448. I have no accessories in the accessories folder nor do I have windows tools folder in the start menu.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dale Ve, Sep 17, 2023.

1. Dale Ve Win User

Where are the accessories and where is the windows tools folder, there isn't one in the...

I just reinstalled Win 10 22H2 build 19045.3448. I have no accessories in the accessories folder nor do I have windows tools folder in the start menu.

:)

Dale Ve, Sep 17, 2023

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Sep 17, 2023
  3. Windows 7 Snipping Tool / (Screen Shots-Capture)

1. In the Control Panel > Folder Options > View Tab first check ( tick ) the Show hidden files, folders and Drives and then Apply.
    2. Now navigate to C:\ Program Data \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Program.
    3. Inside this Program folder , you will find the 'Accessories' folder.
    4. Drag and drop the Accessories Folder on your Start Menu or All programs.
    Did this work ?

If all works again i suggest to go back to Step 1 and re-select Don`t show hidden files. folders and Drives then Apply. so you don`t accidentally delete some of these.

Frank N St31n, Sep 17, 2023
  4. Where are the accessories and where is the windows tools folder, there isn't one in the...

Snipping Tool missing from Windows Accessories

Hi

I upgraded to Windows 10 several weeks ago and had the snipping tool under All Apps -Windows accessories. I went to use it today and it is no longer listed and does not show up when I do an äpps search. Any suggestions please ?

boogster54, Sep 17, 2023
Thema:

Where are the accessories and where is the windows tools folder, there isn't one in the...

1. Where are the accessories and where is the windows tools folder, there isn't one in the... - Similar Threads - Where are accessories

2. Snipping Tool - Where is the Ruler?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool - Where is the Ruler?: Hi,There was an update to Win11 and the Ruler feature on the Snipping tool has been removed. Why has this useful tool been removed? Instead there is a replacement tool called "shapes" - not the same thing as ruler, sorry.Please bring back the ruler feature on the snipping...
  3. Snipping Tool - Where is the Ruler?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool - Where is the Ruler?: Hi,There was an update to Win11 and the Ruler feature on the Snipping tool has been removed. Why has this useful tool been removed? Instead there is a replacement tool called "shapes" - not the same thing as ruler, sorry.Please bring back the ruler feature on the snipping...
  4. Where are the accessories and where is the windows tools folder, there isn't one in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are the accessories and where is the windows tools folder, there isn't one in the...: I just reinstalled Win 10 22H2 build 19045.3448. I have no accessories in the accessories folder nor do I have windows tools folder in the start menu....
  5. Where are the accessories and where is the windows tools folder, there isn't one in the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are the accessories and where is the windows tools folder, there isn't one in the...: I just reinstalled Win 10 22H2 build 19045.3448. I have no accessories in the accessories folder nor do I have windows tools folder in the start menu....
  6. Folder Is no where to be found

Folder Is no where to be found: Yesterday I made a folder, and decided to give it a custom Icon. I used the custom icon, but saw it had a border so I found a new icon for the folder and deleted the previous one, before removing the icon. Now that folder is gone, completely gone. First I went to the command...
  7. where is the tools menu

where is the tools menu: where is the tools menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-tools-menu/733851a6-ab2d-4fce-aa14-dd10f1fa4553
  8. Where is the snip tool moving to?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the snip tool moving to?: Where is the snip tool moving to? Will we still be able to use this Snip tool once it is moved or will we be forced into using a replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-snip-tool-moving-to/a67d6695-1ab4-4ec7-92e3-977e80209298
  9. windows 10 tools and accessories

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 tools and accessories: What are the best safe, free and useful Windows 10 system utility programs that may help with smoother, faster operations and I am overwhelmed by so called trusted reviews which of course are spam and ads/not to be trusted as far as you can throw them. Any assistance is...
  10. where is my tool site

where is my tool site: where is my tool site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/where-is-my-tool-site/720947b0-3d32-429b-b03c-6abc31d5b0a2