Windows 10: Whenever I turn on my pc, I keep getting bitlocker recovery loop and when entered I can’t...

Discus and support Whenever I turn on my pc, I keep getting bitlocker recovery loop and when entered I can’t... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don’t know how it happened but basically I bought this all in one pc 24 from a yard sale and it worked and then a month later, I turned on my pc and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ruben Kurosaki, Sep 27, 2024 at 6:22 AM.

1. Whenever I turn on my pc, I keep getting bitlocker recovery loop and when entered I can’t...

I don’t know how it happened but basically I bought this all in one pc 24 from a yard sale and it worked and then a month later, I turned on my pc and then I see that I can’t access to my pin and it says “Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again.” And when I click Set up my PIN I get the message “explorer.exe - System Error The system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application. This overrun could potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this application.” And I watched a bunch of YouTube videos and articles to see if th

:)

Ruben Kurosaki, Sep 27, 2024 at 6:22 AM
  2. Arun B J Win User

BitLocker permanent loop

Hi Laura,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

• Are you connected to Domain?

• Are you using Windows 10 pro?

I suggest you to follow the steps given in the article below and check if it helps.

BitLocker Troubleshooting: Continuous reboot loop with BitLocker recovery on a slate device

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

3. Bitlocker recovery key loop

Hello,My pc shut down suddenly and after turning it on again it went into the bitlocker recovery page. It used to have the "skip this drive" option but I can't see it after entering the recovery key and it's looping it back to the recovery page again no matter what. I have 1 drivers, one is C SSD where the Windows is installed . Things I've tried:- ESC button for more recovery options, which doesn't work, it just loops back to the recovery page of bitlocker where it expects the key.- Enabled secure mode on BIOS. It is currently still

houria babay, Sep 27, 2024 at 6:26 AM
  4. Whenever I turn on my pc, I keep getting bitlocker recovery loop and when entered I can’t...

Bitlocker recovery just keeps looping

I am running Windows 11 on my home PC. This morning, after reboot, the BitLocker recovery page appeared. I looked up my recovery key, entered it, and hot "Continue". The boot screen came back up quickly followed by a screen that says "Automatic Repair -- Your PC did not start correctly". It then gives two options: restart or advanced options. But no matter which option I go with, it ultimately causes the exact same BitLocker recovery key page to appear as before. I have entered my recovery key multiple times now and been back through this loop multiple times. Does anyone know how I can break through the infinite loop?

FYI, I am pretty sure I have the correct recovery key. It matches the one listed for the specified drive label in the BitLocker recovery page.

Aaron Maschinot, Sep 27, 2024 at 6:26 AM
Thema:

Whenever I turn on my pc, I keep getting bitlocker recovery loop and when entered I can’t...

1. Whenever I turn on my pc, I keep getting bitlocker recovery loop and when entered I can’t... - Similar Threads - Whenever turn keep

2. Whenever I turn on my pc, I keep getting bitlocker recovery loop and when entered I can’t...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I turn on my pc, I keep getting bitlocker recovery loop and when entered I can’t...: I don’t know how it happened but basically I bought this all in one pc 24 from a yard sale and it worked and then a month later, I turned on my pc and then I see that I can’t access to my pin and it says “Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your...
  3. My pc keeps turning off when entering my password or after I enter it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps turning off when entering my password or after I enter it: My pc keeps turning off when entering my password it sometimes let me but it’ll turn off in like 3 mins even in safe mode it turns off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-turning-off-when-entering-my-password/118d9950-599b-4d82-97d2-ffee4b1d6e18
  4. My pc keeps turning off when entering my password or after I enter it

My pc keeps turning off when entering my password or after I enter it: My pc keeps turning off when entering my password it sometimes let me but it’ll turn off in like 3 mins even in safe mode it turns off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-turning-off-when-entering-my-password/118d9950-599b-4d82-97d2-ffee4b1d6e18
  5. Stuck in bitlocker reboot loop I have my recovery key but when I enter it it goes to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in bitlocker reboot loop I have my recovery key but when I enter it it goes to...: I have tried resetting it doesn’t work and I’m stuck now in an infinite loop I have my recovery key though if anyone can solve this it would be great...
  6. Stuck in bitlocker reboot loop I have my recovery key but when I enter it it goes to...

Stuck in bitlocker reboot loop I have my recovery key but when I enter it it goes to...: I have tried resetting it doesn’t work and I’m stuck now in an infinite loop I have my recovery key though if anyone can solve this it would be great...
  7. I can’t find my bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t find my bitlocker recovery key: I can’t find my bitlocker recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-bitlocker-recovery-key/919cfbf7-de1a-4752-bb30-0e5cff0e2433
  8. I can’t find my bitlocker recovery key

I can’t find my bitlocker recovery key: I can’t find my bitlocker recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-bitlocker-recovery-key/919cfbf7-de1a-4752-bb30-0e5cff0e2433
  9. I can’t get into my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can’t get into my pc: My pc keeps saying it didn’t restart correctly. I have tried every method and cannot get it to work. It won’t let me reset my files and I can’t get into safe mode. Everytime I try to get into safe mode it resets and takes me to the log in and proceeds to say I need to reset....
  10. I can’t turn my pc on without this appearing, And when it shows this I can’t go to the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can’t turn my pc on without this appearing, And when it shows this I can’t go to the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Acripplednan69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mj6ojj/i_cant_turn_my_pc_on_without_this_appearing_and/