Windows 10: Whenever I try and run FiveM it gives me a crash message.

Discus and support Whenever I try and run FiveM it gives me a crash message. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It says: 0[Window Title]Error GTA5_b2699.exe!sub_1412EC1D0 0xb8[Main Instruction]GTA5_b2699.exe!sub_1412EC1D0 0xb8[Content]An error at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yazan Abunima, Oct 25, 2024 at 8:08 AM.

1. Whenever I try and run FiveM it gives me a crash message.

It says: 0[Window Title]Error GTA5_b2699.exe!sub_1412EC1D0 0xb8[Main Instruction]GTA5_b2699.exe!sub_1412EC1D0 0xb8[Content]An error at GTA5_b2699.exe!sub_1412EC1D0 0xb8 caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers.Legacy crash hash: table-washington-novemberStack trace: GTA5_b2699.exe!sub_1412EC1D0 0xb8 GTA5_b2699.exe!sub_1412ECF50 0x17 GTA5_b2699.exe!?FullReadPath@fiAssetManager@rage@@S?_PPADHPBDD@Z 0x136 GTA5_b2699.exe!GetStreamingHandleForFile 0x56 GTA5_b2699.exe!sub_14129097C 0x11b GTA5_b2699.exe!sub_14127D780 0x41 GTA5_b26

:)

Yazan Abunima, Oct 25, 2024 at 8:08 AM

2. FiveM Crashing

My name is . I'm an Independent Advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

Is it just FiveM that crashes or your Windows too?

If the problem only occurs with FiveM, you should contact FiveM support or the FiveM forum so that they can help you.

Jonathan Deives, Oct 25, 2024 at 8:17 AM
  3. FiveM Crashing

yesterday night i was able to play fivem, ive been recently getting alot of crashes but mostly this one about KERNELBASE.DLL, im am not even able to enter a server without getting a crash now,

[Window Title]

FiveM

[Main Instruction]

Exception, unhandled!

[Content]

An unhandled exception (of type std::bad_alloc) caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers.

Stack trace:

KERNELBASE.dll!RaiseException (0x6c)

VCRUNTIME140.dll!_CxxThrowException (0x8f) (throw.cpp:74)

gta-net-five.dll!__scrt_throw_std_bad_alloc (0x1e) (throw_bad_alloc.cpp:35)

gta-net-five.dll!operator new (0x34) (new_scalar.cpp:48)

gta-net-five.dll!std::make_unique (0x9) (memory:3465)

gta-net-five.dll!CD_AllocateSyncData (0x53) (CloneDebug.cpp:1645)

gta-net-five.dll!netObjectMgrBase__RegisterNetworkObject (0x18) (CloneObjectManager.cpp:24)

[^] Hide details [Save information] [Close]

[Expanded Information]

Crash signature: kernelbase.dll+6543C

Report ID: si-aa4c3aa5a26444eabfb57899e00bebc3

You can press Ctrl-C to copy this message and paste it elsewhere.

Landon Mijares, Oct 25, 2024 at 8:17 AM
  4. Whenever I try and run FiveM it gives me a crash message.

Jonathan Deives, Oct 25, 2024 at 8:17 AM
Thema:

Whenever I try and run FiveM it gives me a crash message.

1. Whenever I try and run FiveM it gives me a crash message. - Similar Threads - Whenever try run

2. Whenever I try and run FiveM it gives me a crash message.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I try and run FiveM it gives me a crash message.: It says: 0[Window Title]Error GTA5_b2699.exe!sub_1412EC1D0 0xb8[Main Instruction]GTA5_b2699.exe!sub_1412EC1D0 0xb8[Content]An error at GTA5_b2699.exe!sub_1412EC1D0 0xb8 caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers.Legacy crash hash:...
  3. FiveM Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FiveM Crashing: yesterday night i was able to play fivem, ive been recently getting alot of crashes but mostly this one about KERNELBASE.DLL, im am not even able to enter a server without getting a crash now,[Window Title] FiveM [Main Instruction] Exception, unhandled! [Content] An unhandled...
  4. FiveM Crashing

FiveM Crashing: yesterday night i was able to play fivem, ive been recently getting alot of crashes but mostly this one about KERNELBASE.DLL, im am not even able to enter a server without getting a crash now,[Window Title] FiveM [Main Instruction] Exception, unhandled! [Content] An unhandled...
  5. Whenever I try to log in on minecraft or verify it gives me an error that says illegal...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to log in on minecraft or verify it gives me an error that says illegal...: So when I log in it keeps giving me the error that their was an illegal state change request. Specifically though it is when I try to log into xbox live, minecraft, and when i try to verify my account through my computer. which is a windows 10. So what should I do?...
  6. Whenever I try to log in on minecraft or verify it gives me an error that says illegal...

Whenever I try to log in on minecraft or verify it gives me an error that says illegal...: So when I log in it keeps giving me the error that their was an illegal state change request. Specifically though it is when I try to log into xbox live, minecraft, and when i try to verify my account through my computer. which is a windows 10. So what should I do?...
  7. Windows Defender giving me this message whenever i try to scan something

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender giving me this message whenever i try to scan something: this is the message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-giving-me-this-message-whenever-i/f9ca99c4-a955-4ccc-9829-cf2670de6490
  8. FiveM crash in 5 min?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FiveM crash in 5 min?: I play about 4 months on FiveM. Since last week my FiveM crashes after about an hour and then every 5 minutes. What could be the reason? I installed it completely new yesterday. FiveM crasht alle 5 minuten?
  9. Trying to install an update and it keeps giving me this error message.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to install an update and it keeps giving me this error message.: [ATTACH] Never had this issue before. Tried restarting my laptop multiple times, tried to download it a few times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-an-update-and-it-keeps-giving-me/4da0ae35-c63b-4908-977d-4d18266bea34
  10. Start menu won’t open, whenever I try to open it it gives me a critical error message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu won’t open, whenever I try to open it it gives me a critical error message: submitted by /u/Oh________________No [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eucbv0/start_menu_wont_open_whenever_i_try_to_open_it_it/