Windows 10: When unblocking websites in the family safety app, I get an error message: "Your changes...

Discus and support When unblocking websites in the family safety app, I get an error message: "Your changes... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; See attachment for the error message.What we have already done:- uninstall and reinstall the app- try using another browser edge instead of chrome-... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Familie H.J. van den Berg, Jan 20, 2024.

1. When unblocking websites in the family safety app, I get an error message: "Your changes...

See attachment for the error message.What we have already done:- uninstall and reinstall the app- try using another browser edge instead of chrome- delete all cookies- open incognito window- Microsoft helpdesk chat with all standard solutions.So the app is not working and the website is not working, neither several internet browsers.Unfortunately nothing works...The chat employee's advice is to ask the question here. Who will help us?

:)

Familie H.J. van den Berg, Jan 20, 2024
  2. Geethu B Win User

Unable to filter the entire website under Family Safety

Hi Raj,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with filtering websites in Family Safety.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Family Safety settings.

• Web filtering is not setup correctly.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

How do I prevent my child from seeing certain websites or chatting online?

Filter apps and games with Microsoft Edge - Microsoft Support

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refresh Family Safety filter and check if it helps.

How do I refresh the Family Safety Filter?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/family-safety-filter-faq

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jan 20, 2024
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Issue with filtering websites in Family Safety

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with filtering websites in Family Safety.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Incorrect Family Safety settings.

2. Web filtering is not setup correctly.

Try the steps listed here:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/set-child-limits

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jan 20, 2024
Thema:

When unblocking websites in the family safety app, I get an error message: "Your changes...

1. When unblocking websites in the family safety app, I get an error message: "Your changes... - Similar Threads - unblocking websites family

2. error changing account family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error changing account family safety: trying to change my country from Canada to US, i created account when I was in canada 23 years ago but now I live in us for 23 years.... when I do this I get the following error: You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information, you need...
  3. Family Safety Issue With Websites

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Safety Issue With Websites: So, not only is the 'ask now' feature not working for a site, the parent of the family can't manually allow it. It's formatted 'example.com' instead of 'www.example.com' or anything like that, and Microsoft is claiming it's not a valid site. The child can get onto it on...
  4. When unblocking websites in the family safety app, I get an error message: "Your changes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When unblocking websites in the family safety app, I get an error message: "Your changes...: See attachment for the error message.What we have already done:- uninstall and reinstall the app- try using another browser edge instead of chrome- delete all cookies- open incognito window- Microsoft helpdesk chat with all standard solutions.So the app is not working and the...
  5. When unblocking websites in the family safety app, I get an error message: "Your changes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When unblocking websites in the family safety app, I get an error message: "Your changes...: See attachment for the error message.What we have already done:- uninstall and reinstall the app- try using another browser edge instead of chrome- delete all cookies- open incognito window- Microsoft helpdesk chat with all standard solutions.So the app is not working and the...
  6. Family safety error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety error message: When my child asks for permission to buy an app on family safety, it seems to be going through, but then at the end it says "An error occurred. Please try again later." The app doesn't then download, but in the Microsoft Store it says we own it. I then can't find a way to...
  7. Family safety error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family safety error message: When my child asks for permission to buy an app on family safety, it seems to be going through, but then at the end it says "An error occurred. Please try again later." The app doesn't then download, but in the Microsoft Store it says we own it. I then can't find a way to...
  8. Google Chrome unblocks itself on family safety

Google Chrome unblocks itself on family safety: We use Family Safety to limit our son's screen time. It works pretty well for most apps, but for a few weeks, he will send a request to use chrome and when I log in to grant it, there is a message that Chrome has been approved for 3 hours. Never less, always the maximum. I...
  9. Family Safety website blocking

Family Safety website blocking: Hi, The web browsing blocking for individual websites is not working in the family safety application. I believe it may be because the app is adding the scheme informationhttps twice. You can see this by adding a site and clicking or mousing over the link it adds. Below is a...
  10. How do I unblock multiple websites in Family Safety

How do I unblock multiple websites in Family Safety: I can unblock websites one by one but my kids school sends out a list of sites that my child needs to use for a project. How can i unblock them all in one go ?...