Windows 10: When the computer locks up can I by a norton card to deal with the virus

Discus and support When the computer locks up can I by a norton card to deal with the virus in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was playing a game when my computer locked and I wondered if when my computer locked up dose it stop the virus and can I buy a norton card?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ayden Wood, Jun 26, 2024.

1. When the computer locks up can I by a norton card to deal with the virus

I was playing a game when my computer locked and I wondered if when my computer locked up dose it stop the virus and can I buy a norton card?

:)

Ayden Wood, Jun 26, 2024
Thema:

When the computer locks up can I by a norton card to deal with the virus

1. When the computer locks up can I by a norton card to deal with the virus - Similar Threads - computer locks norton

2. How can I deal with this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I deal with this problem?: Greetings, I have an unknown error that I can't solve. .net framework version. Every time I open an application that requires it like "Discord", this pops out:Of course, I clicked on yes and downloaded .Net 4.8.1 but it didn't work, I tried restarting my computer and also...
  3. How can I deal with this problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I deal with this problem?: Greetings, I have an unknown error that I can't solve. .net framework version. Every time I open an application that requires it like "Discord", this pops out:Of course, I clicked on yes and downloaded .Net 4.8.1 but it didn't work, I tried restarting my computer and also...
  4. When the computer locks up can I by a norton card to deal with the virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When the computer locks up can I by a norton card to deal with the virus: I was playing a game when my computer locked and I wondered if when my computer locked up dose it stop the virus and can I buy a norton card?...
  5. norton pop ups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    norton pop ups: never had norton installed on my pc, but lately, but not always, a norton security pop up appears when bring up an article on the new york post newspaper website. note that this has occurring only that website. any ideas?p.shappens on edge and chrome...
  6. dealing with an virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    dealing with an virus: Full virus scan found 1 severe threat and says it is 'blocked'. I can click on this for further info or so I thought but I get a microsoft permission box stating "do you want this app to make changes to your computer". What do I do?...
  7. Computer locked up when updating drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer locked up when updating drivers: My computer locked up when I tryed to update l2C HID Device in the Device Manager in Windows 10. I can not even turn off or shut down my computer. Can anyone help me to unlock my computer?...
  8. My computer is locked by a virus.

My computer is locked by a virus.: Split from this thread. My computer is look by a virus what can i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-computer-is-locked-by-a-virus/1a12d86f-fd28-4f78-8935-f07f8db23dee
  9. How to deal with Trojan32 virus?

How to deal with Trojan32 virus?: hello microsoft, yesterday i accidentally downloaded a virus that calls itself Trojan32 onto my computer. i cant tell you the model of the computer, or the exact name of the file because it has locked me out of my computer, and won’t let me reset OR factory reset from the...
  10. Computer acting up since Norton scan

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer acting up since Norton scan: So, today i opened my PC, and since its been a while, i had to run a quick scan. It found something of medium risk, not sure of the name. And then it asked for a reboot to apply the changes, which I did. After that i had to reboot it many times because it was really slow and...