Windows 10: when saving a file, date and time in file explorer "date modified" don't update

Discus and support when saving a file, date and time in file explorer "date modified" don't update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when saving a file, date and time in file explorer "date modified" don't update. When i highlight the updated file and click properties, the correct... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dan menkin, Dec 21, 2022.

1. when saving a file, date and time in file explorer "date modified" don't update

when saving a file, date and time in file explorer "date modified" don't update. When i highlight the updated file and click properties, the correct "modified" date and time are shown, and in the setting section, everything as set as advised in previous responses to this question. What more can i do? I am using windows 11, december 2022 update

:)

dan menkin, Dec 21, 2022
Thema:

when saving a file, date and time in file explorer "date modified" don't update

1. when saving a file, date and time in file explorer "date modified" don't update - Similar Threads - saving file date

2. Saved tiff file, file date is not date/time when file was saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saved tiff file, file date is not date/time when file was saved: When I save a tiff the file save date displaying in explorer is incorrect. File saved 8-23-2024 12:58 AM reflects in file properties explorer shows 4-27-24 at 6:23PM. The date is correct in the tiff file's properties. Anyone know what's going on here? This is a tiff from a...
  3. Saved tiff file, file date is not date/time when file was saved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saved tiff file, file date is not date/time when file was saved: When I save a tiff the file save date displaying in explorer is incorrect. File saved 8-23-2024 12:58 AM reflects in file properties explorer shows 4-27-24 at 6:23PM. The date is correct in the tiff file's properties. Anyone know what's going on here? This is a tiff from a...
  4. when saving a file, date and time in file explorer "date modified" don't update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when saving a file, date and time in file explorer "date modified" don't update: when saving a file, date and time in file explorer "date modified" don't update. When i highlight the updated file and click properties, the correct "modified" date and time are shown, and in the setting section, everything as set as advised in previous responses to this...
  5. Adjust for daylight savings time automatically and modified file dates file explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adjust for daylight savings time automatically and modified file dates file explorer: So DST just changed Sunday morning. Had a user notice a modified date and time on a file jumped ahead an hour. File created on 11/5 at 4:20 now appears with time of 5:20 in the file explorer. even though time went back an hour. Started playing with time settings and when I...
  6. Adjust for daylight savings time automatically and modified file dates file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adjust for daylight savings time automatically and modified file dates file explorer: So DST just changed Sunday morning. Had a user notice a modified date and time on a file jumped ahead an hour. File created on 11/5 at 4:20 now appears with time of 5:20 in the file explorer. even though time went back an hour. Started playing with time settings and when I...
  7. Adjust for daylight savings time automatically and modified file dates file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Bug - File Explorer - Date Created vs Date Modified

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bug - File Explorer - Date Created vs Date Modified: I was going through some files looking for the date I created / made / saved them first and noticed this problem.When I list Date Created and Date Modified in File Explorer, the Date Modified is either equal to possible or earlier than not possible the Date Created. I do not...
  9. Date Modified in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Date Modified in File Explorer: Hi, Recently I discovered that some of the files in a folder have missing date modified information in the date modified column. Please see the below screenshots describing the exact problem. [ATTACH] When I select 'Properties' of a file that does not have date...
  10. File explorer sort reverts to "date modified"

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer sort reverts to "date modified": Every disk and/ or folder when I tick sort by name-ascending the damn thing reverts to date modified-descending if I leave said disk or folder and return. I tried "Enable_Auto_Arrange_in_File_Explorer.bat" and "Reset_Folder_View_Settings_of_All_Folders_to_Default.bat"...