Windows 10: When recording on gamebar in PC, it dosent record other players game voice chat but besides...

Discus and support When recording on gamebar in PC, it dosent record other players game voice chat but besides... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how to fix issue that i cant record other players game chat when recoridng it only records my voice. i cant hear other players... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Isidro Alavez, Oct 5, 2024 at 4:02 PM.

1. When recording on gamebar in PC, it dosent record other players game voice chat but besides...

how to fix issue that i cant record other players game chat when recoridng it only records my voice. i cant hear other players

:)

Isidro Alavez, Oct 5, 2024 at 4:02 PM

2. distorted audio in medium and longer recordings of games with XboxDVR \ Gamebar

Think you for such a timely response, however the instruction you give are for disabling and disable the Gamebar and the ability to record with it. As stated, I want to use it for recording. It has the best recording features that i have found so far. (records
    game audio not system audio so that it does not capture other sounds including discord voice chat, the ability to use the xbox button on the game pad to record, save the last [set time] if i was not recording, and take screenshots). I only wish to fix the
    audio issue.

IsJustaGhost, Oct 5, 2024 at 4:03 PM
  3. ben king1 Win User
    Voice not recording on game at

So onXbox game bar when I just have game and mic enabled it records my voice but when I record game mic and other apps it somehow picks up my friends voice and everything’s fine. But it can’t record my voice when it’s Like that just friends and game please help

4. Mohan B P Win User

When recording on gamebar in PC, it dosent record other players game voice chat but besides...

Voice Recorder Flags Disappeared

Hi,

I realize the problem you are facing with the voice recorder.

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Are you using windows built-in voice recorder or any other 3rd party voice recorder application?

• If you are using Build in Windows recorder, how did you put the flag?
    If you are using built-in Windows recorder, there is no option to put a flag on recorded voice. Provide us the screenshot of recording interface with Flag.

Refer the steps given in the below link to provide us screenshots:

Redirecting

In case if you are using any 3rd party recorder, then I suggest you to contact the developer of the application for further help.

Thank you.

Thema:

When recording on gamebar in PC, it dosent record other players game voice chat but besides...

1. When recording on gamebar in PC, it dosent record other players game voice chat but besides... - Similar Threads - recording gamebar dosent

2. When recording on gamebar in PC, it dosent record other players game voice chat but besides...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When recording on gamebar in PC, it dosent record other players game voice chat but besides...: how to fix issue that i cant record other players game chat when recoridng it only records my voice. i cant hear other players https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-recording-on-gamebar-in-pc-it-dosent-record/2e751f27-b2a0-42f5-b931-06227fe75967
  3. Voice not recording on game at

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice not recording on game at: So onXbox game bar when I just have game and mic enabled it records my voice but when I record game mic and other apps it somehow picks up my friends voice and everything’s fine. But it can’t record my voice when it’s Like that just friends and game please help...
  4. Voice not recording on game at

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice not recording on game at: So onXbox game bar when I just have game and mic enabled it records my voice but when I record game mic and other apps it somehow picks up my friends voice and everything’s fine. But it can’t record my voice when it’s Like that just friends and game please help...
  5. Cannot hear voice chat audio when recording clips through gamebar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot hear voice chat audio when recording clips through gamebar: When recording clips through gamebar I can hear my voice chat audio, i can hear game audio, but i can never hear my other teammates audio.. Regardless if they are in game chat, discord call, or any other type of voice/party chat. It is always just one ended comms on my end. i...
  6. Cannot hear voice chat audio when recording clips through gamebar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot hear voice chat audio when recording clips through gamebar: When recording clips through gamebar I can hear my voice chat audio, i can hear game audio, but i can never hear my other teammates audio.. Regardless if they are in game chat, discord call, or any other type of voice/party chat. It is always just one ended comms on my end. i...
  7. Voice Recorder is not recording the incoming voice or say system sound when recording.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice Recorder is not recording the incoming voice or say system sound when recording.: Windows 10 voice recorder is not recording the system sound. Whereas in the other laptop with Windows 10 the voice recorder is recording both incoming and outgoing sounds. I've lost my important meeting recording due to this issue.Windows version: 10.0.19042 Build 19042 OS...
  8. Xbox gamebar when recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox gamebar when recording: Xbox gamebar when recording, the records are so bright but it's really not. How can I fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gamebar-when-recording/d2a3fcbe-1d58-4b5e-8935-c797b7d8bae7
  9. Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person: Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person. It was working before, but after I update a few months back it stopped recording the person on the other line. I tried some troubleshooting steps that I found here and that did not solve the issue. Thank you!...
  10. Can't Record Voice and Other Apps while using the Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Record Voice and Other Apps while using the Game Bar Recording: I have been using the game bar to record things happening so I don't have to use OBS constantly, but I have run into an issue. I want to record both my voice and the voices of my friends, but when I set the audio recording to all, my mic doesn't get recorded, but when I set...