Windows 10: when it is time to install Windows 11, do I need to uninstall Windows 10? Also which is...

Discus and support when it is time to install Windows 11, do I need to uninstall Windows 10? Also which is... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently went back to Windows 10 on my HP Spectre X360 because it seemed to be having issues with Windows 11. It seemed to run better with Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kathleen Bryant, Oct 27, 2024 at 4:32 PM.

1. when it is time to install Windows 11, do I need to uninstall Windows 10? Also which is...

I recently went back to Windows 10 on my HP Spectre X360 because it seemed to be having issues with Windows 11. It seemed to run better with Windows 10 but next Oct. 2025 will be the end of 10 and I will be forced to download and install Windows 11. My question is will I need to uninstall Windows 10 in order to make Windows 11 operate more efficiently? If so, how do I go about that and what is the best way to install Windows 11? Should I download from Microsoft website directly to this PC or to a flash drive insead?

:)

Kathleen Bryant, Oct 27, 2024 at 4:32 PM
  2. Delta6326 Win User
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 27, 2024 at 4:49 PM
  4. 95Viper Win User

when it is time to install Windows 11, do I need to uninstall Windows 10? Also which is...

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

Thema:

when it is time to install Windows 11, do I need to uninstall Windows 10? Also which is...

1. when it is time to install Windows 11, do I need to uninstall Windows 10? Also which is... - Similar Threads - install need uninstall

2. when it is time to install Windows 11, do I need to uninstall Windows 10? Also which is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when it is time to install Windows 11, do I need to uninstall Windows 10? Also which is...: I recently went back to Windows 10 on my HP Spectre X360 because it seemed to be having issues with Windows 11. It seemed to run better with Windows 10 but next Oct. 2025 will be the end of 10 and I will be forced to download and install Windows 11. My question is will I need...
  3. Does Bamboo Ink support Windows 11? Which divers need to be installed and uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Bamboo Ink support Windows 11? Which divers need to be installed and uninstalled?: I have a Samsung Galaxy Book Flex Alpha with Window 11, and I currently own a bamboo ink, but it doesn't like to stay connected. I was wondering if it was a driver problem or a pen problem. Should I purchase the Bamboo Ink Plus instead?...
  4. Does Bamboo Ink support Windows 11? Which divers need to be installed and uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Bamboo Ink support Windows 11? Which divers need to be installed and uninstalled?: I have a Samsung Galaxy Book Flex Alpha with Window 11, and I currently own a bamboo ink, but it doesn't like to stay connected. I was wondering if it was a driver problem or a pen problem. Should I purchase the Bamboo Ink Plus instead?...
  5. Cannot boot into Windows 11, which happened when I was doing a Clean Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot boot into Windows 11, which happened when I was doing a Clean Installation: I have a USB set up to do a Clean Installation. because I want to change Windows 11 Pro to Windows 11 Home. After going through several steps of the custom installation option, the computer told me that I did not have enough space, even though Drive 0, Partition 3 had 117 GB...
  6. Cannot boot into Windows 11, which happened when I was doing a Clean Installation

Cannot boot into Windows 11, which happened when I was doing a Clean Installation: I have a USB set up to do a Clean Installation. because I want to change Windows 11 Pro to Windows 11 Home. After going through several steps of the custom installation option, the computer told me that I did not have enough space, even though Drive 0, Partition 3 had 117 GB...
  7. Which partitions do I need to delete in order to install windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which partitions do I need to delete in order to install windows 10?: I want to install it on drive 1 which is my ssd but do I need to delete all partitions in that drive or should I keep the recovery and mrs partitions?...
  8. Which partitions do I need to delete in order to install windows 10?

Which partitions do I need to delete in order to install windows 10?: I want to install it on drive 1 which is my ssd but do I need to delete all partitions in that drive or should I keep the recovery and mrs partitions?...
  9. Which partitions do I need to delete in order to install windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Which do I install windows on?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which do I install windows on?: i have a ssd and a hdd. i want to install windows on my ssd. they are the same size. the only difference is one is drive 0 and one is drive 1. i don't know which one is my ssd. please help! submitted by /u/sephf [link] [comments]...