Windows 10: When Is Windows WDK Expected For Arm Development

Discus and support When Is Windows WDK Expected For Arm Development in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello World, I was wondering when the arm64 version of windows wdk is scheduled to be release because I'm on mac m2 with parallels and i need access to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tyler grenier, Oct 22, 2023.

1. When Is Windows WDK Expected For Arm Development

Hello World, I was wondering when the arm64 version of windows wdk is scheduled to be release because I'm on mac m2 with parallels and i need access to driver development on my mac m2. I drove myself crazy today looking for a solution, so this is my last resort PLEASE HELP.... Also, I marked this as devices and drivers because the issue with the installer is the architecture which is a device issue.

:)

tyler grenier, Oct 22, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Why Windows is not ready for Arm developers

Read more: https://www.zdnet.com/article/op-ed-...rm-developers/

Brink, Oct 22, 2023
  3. Igor Leyko, Oct 22, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

When Is Windows WDK Expected For Arm Development

Limitations of apps and experiences of Windows 10 on ARM

Source: Limitations of apps and experiences on ARM - UWP app developer | Microsoft Docs

Brink, Oct 22, 2023
Thema:

When Is Windows WDK Expected For Arm Development

1. When Is Windows WDK Expected For Arm Development - Similar Threads - WDK Expected Arm

2. When Is Windows WDK Expected For Arm Development

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When Is Windows WDK Expected For Arm Development: Hello World, I was wondering when the arm64 version of windows wdk is scheduled to be release because I'm on mac m2 with parallels and i need access to driver development on my mac m2. I drove myself crazy today looking for a solution, so this is my last resort PLEASE...
  3. Windows on Arm

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows on Arm: Where can i get Windows 10/11 arm 32 iso files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-on-arm/539dcb88-3d24-4c17-b386-c462418d990a
  4. Need ARM compatible HASP driver for windows 11 - Is it in development?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need ARM compatible HASP driver for windows 11 - Is it in development?: I have been chatting with Parallels and trying to reach out to Thales with out success. Needing a HASP driver that is compatible with a Windows 11 ARM install on Parallels 18, running on an M1 Core Macbook Pro. Looks like this has been an issue since the M1 Core Mac's were...
  5. Need ARM compatible HASP driver for windows 11 - Is it in development?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need ARM compatible HASP driver for windows 11 - Is it in development?: I have been chatting with Parallels and trying to reach out to Thales with out success. Needing a HASP driver that is compatible with a Windows 11 ARM install on Parallels 18, running on an M1 Core Macbook Pro. Looks like this has been an issue since the M1 Core Mac's were...
  6. Developer tries to boot Windows 10 ARM on OnePlus 6T

in Windows 10 News
    Developer tries to boot Windows 10 ARM on OnePlus 6T: After porting Windows 10 on ARM to Raspberry Pi, Nintendo Switch, a group of developers has now managed to boot the operating system on OnePlus 6T. This would obviously not make you more productive or improve the phone’s experience but it is one of the crazy hacks you can do....
  7. Windows Device Driver (WDK) sample not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Device Driver (WDK) sample not working: I had compiled successfully WDK8.0 generic text only driver sample code on WDK 10 visual studio 15. But not able to install driver, while using tty.inf it give " SYSTEM CAN NOT FIND THE FILE SPECIFIED" can anyone advice me?...
  8. Official support for Windows 10 on ARM development

in Windows 10 News
    Official support for Windows 10 on ARM development: Today is an exciting day for Windows 10 on ARM. With the official release of Visual Studio 15.9, developers now have the officially supported SDK and tools for creating 64-bit ARM (ARM64) apps. In addition, the Microsoft Store is now officially accepting submissions for apps...
  9. Early preview Visual Studio support for Windows 10 on ARM development

in Windows 10 News
    Early preview Visual Studio support for Windows 10 on ARM development: Today, we are pleased to announce that Visual Studio 15.8 Preview 1 contains an early preview of the SDK and tools to allow you to create your own 64-bit ARM (ARM64) apps. These tools answer the requests of many eager developers, and the development made possible with these...
  10. Visual Studio support for Windows 10 on ARM development

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio support for Windows 10 on ARM development: Today, we are pleased to announce that Visual Studio 15.8 Preview 1 contains an early preview of the SDK and tools to allow you to create your own 64-bit ARM (ARM64) apps. These tools answer the requests of many eager developers, and the development made possible with these...