Windows 10: when im on a call and while using my bluetooth headset all other audios stop working, like...

Discus and support when im on a call and while using my bluetooth headset all other audios stop working, like... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when im on a call and while using my bluetooth headset all other audios stop working, like videos and video game audio its pretty irritating and i dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shams Bouzrara, Jun 13, 2024.

1. when im on a call and while using my bluetooth headset all other audios stop working, like...

when im on a call and while using my bluetooth headset all other audios stop working, like videos and video game audio its pretty irritating and i dont know what to do

:)

Shams Bouzrara, Jun 13, 2024
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Ghostek SoDrop Headset not working

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • Have you installed all pending updates?

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices - Microsoft Support

Do let us know if your Bluetooth headset is working as it should. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 13, 2024
  3. Windows 10 - Bluetooth Headset audio only works from Youtube - Lose audio when changing tabs or another application

I am certain this has to be some annoying settings stuck on.

My bluetooth headset works fine when initially connected - I can turn on youtube and listen, as long as I keep the tab in focus - when I change tabs the audio stops - when I change to another application the audio stops - I need to rotate the Audio Outputs to get audio back in the bluetooth.

Weirdly I can have Chrome/Edge play youtube - minimize and be fine hearing audio. Its when I need to change the source, its like Youtube is exclusively playing to headset.

1. Restarted
    2. Disconnected and readded the bluetooth headset
    3. Only happening on my 1 PC not the other, same headset, so I know its a PC/device setting.
    4. removed Exclusive mode - no change
    5. Other audio source dont exhibit this "exclusive output" issue
    Does anyone know of a Windows 10 setting that could restrict this ?

HEROsVILLAIN, Jun 13, 2024
  4. when im on a call and while using my bluetooth headset all other audios stop working, like...

bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Jun 13, 2024
Thema:

when im on a call and while using my bluetooth headset all other audios stop working, like...

1. when im on a call and while using my bluetooth headset all other audios stop working, like... - Similar Threads - call while using

2. when im on a call and while using my bluetooth headset all other audios stop working, like...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when im on a call and while using my bluetooth headset all other audios stop working, like...: when im on a call and while using my bluetooth headset all other audios stop working, like videos and video game audio its pretty irritating and i dont know what to do...
  3. when im on a call and while using my bluetooth headset all other audios stop working, like...

in Windows 10 Customization
    when im on a call and while using my bluetooth headset all other audios stop working, like...: when im on a call and while using my bluetooth headset all other audios stop working, like videos and video game audio its pretty irritating and i dont know what to do...
  4. Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.: Hi,I have a problem with Windows 10 and my Bluetooth headsets. All works very well for few conference calls, then does not work on next one, I get error:” Your microphone isn’t working, switch to different device or reconnect this one”. I also do not hear anything.It always...
  5. Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.: Hi,I have a problem with Windows 10 and my Bluetooth headsets. All works very well for few conference calls, then does not work on next one, I get error:” Your microphone isn’t working, switch to different device or reconnect this one”. I also do not hear anything.It always...
  6. Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to fix discord call muffling other audio when im in a call?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix discord call muffling other audio when im in a call?: When i join a discord call, all my other audio gets muffled e.g. youtube, valorant, roblox the sound all gets muffled other than some sounds. I've tried running the troubleshooter but there was nothing wrong. I also tried checking my input and output devices and nothing I do...
  8. How to fix discord call muffling other audio when im in a call?

How to fix discord call muffling other audio when im in a call?: When i join a discord call, all my other audio gets muffled e.g. youtube, valorant, roblox the sound all gets muffled other than some sounds. I've tried running the troubleshooter but there was nothing wrong. I also tried checking my input and output devices and nothing I do...
  9. Audio stops working in call

Audio stops working in call: Hi,I am able to receive and talk in call. However, every once in awhile, it will start popping and then i lose the audio and microphone for the entire device not just the call. This is especially prominent if I open another app that uses audio such as youtube or a game. I...
  10. Whenever I use the microphone of my Bluetooth Headphones all other audio except the call...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whenever I use the microphone of my Bluetooth Headphones all other audio except the call...: So ever since I started using this PC all other audio gets muted when im in a call or Ingame voice chat. Its not my headphones since I have owned a diffrent pair of Bluetooth headphones before and I hade the same issue with those. I cant find any working solutions online. I...