Windows 10: When I use my computer playing games or watching videos, square things appear on the screen...

Discus and support When I use my computer playing games or watching videos, square things appear on the screen... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my pc spects:i5 6600krx 580 8 gb16 gb ddr4 ramz270f motherboardwindows running on 256 gb m2 ssd4000 mb/s readingI stress tested the graphics card and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mustafa B----- G-------, Sep 29, 2024 at 11:12 AM.

1. When I use my computer playing games or watching videos, square things appear on the screen...

my pc spects:i5 6600krx 580 8 gb16 gb ddr4 ramz270f motherboardwindows running on 256 gb m2 ssd4000 mb/s readingI stress tested the graphics card and processor and had no problems.I adjusted the fan speed of my graphics card so that it does not exceed 80 degrees. The software does not allow it to exceed 86 degrees.I have not seen my processor temperature above 70I'm having this problem especially when watching a broadcast on discord.I've actually been having this problem for years. I suspect my processor, but can you look at the crash log and tell me what caused it? https://drive.google.co

:)

Mustafa B----- G-------, Sep 29, 2024 at 11:12 AM
  2. David Haz Win User

BSOD crashes when playing games/watching Youtube fullscreen

Hi David,

You have mentioned that you are getting multiple blue screen errors when playing a game or when watching a video online in full screen. May we know if you are overclocking your device? If you are, we suggest that you disable the overclocking for your device.

On a lighter note, it could be that the drivers for your device is outdated. We suggest that you check if there are updates waiting to be installed for your device. If there are, kindly install them and restart your device. After restarting your device,
    see if the blue screen errors still appears when you play games or watch videos online.

3. huffman Win User
    HDMI how to watch video

I have been in the hospital for two months (really old also). My windows 10 PC is dedicated primarily to watching videos. It is already setup to watch videos using an HDMI cable (already attached), but I have forgotten how get the video to play from the computer to my big screen tv.

I know it has to be simple, but I just cannot remember how. I could use a step by step how to.

Thanks

4. alpuzun Win User

When I use my computer playing games or watching videos, square things appear on the screen...

Windows 11 Screen Saver activates while playing games/watching videos

Hi!

I have a new OLED TV as my PC monitor, so using a black screen saver is a MUST for me. So do not suggest me "turning of screen saver".

I have a problem with it working. Sometimes it does not activate when it shouldn't, but sometimes it does. While playing a game and watching a cutscene or just watching a youtube video, screen saver activates.

How can I fix this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Thema:

When I use my computer playing games or watching videos, square things appear on the screen...

1. When I use my computer playing games or watching videos, square things appear on the screen... - Similar Threads - computer playing games

2. When I use my computer playing games or watching videos, square things appear on the screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I use my computer playing games or watching videos, square things appear on the screen...: my pc spects:i5 6600krx 580 8 gb16 gb ddr4 ramz270f motherboardwindows running on 256 gb m2 ssd4000 mb/s readingI stress tested the graphics card and processor and had no problems.I adjusted the fan speed of my graphics card so that it does not exceed 80 degrees. The software...
  3. When I use my computer playing games or watching videos, square things appear on the screen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I use my computer playing games or watching videos, square things appear on the screen...: my pc spects:i5 6600krx 580 8 gb16 gb ddr4 ramz270f motherboardwindows running on 256 gb m2 ssd4000 mb/s readingI stress tested the graphics card and processor and had no problems.I adjusted the fan speed of my graphics card so that it does not exceed 80 degrees. The software...
  4. Vertical Purple Line Appears While Playing Games and Watching Videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vertical Purple Line Appears While Playing Games and Watching Videos: Hello,I've recently been experiencing a problem where a purple line briefly appears and then disappears when I switch to full-screen mode on Netflix and YouTube. This issue also occurs when I'm playing games. My graphics card drivers are up-to-date, and I’ve tried disabling...
  5. Vertical Purple Line Appears While Playing Games and Watching Videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vertical Purple Line Appears While Playing Games and Watching Videos: Hello,I've recently been experiencing a problem where a purple line briefly appears and then disappears when I switch to full-screen mode on Netflix and YouTube. This issue also occurs when I'm playing games. My graphics card drivers are up-to-date, and I’ve tried disabling...
  6. Computer Freezes When Not Watching Videos or Playing Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Freezes When Not Watching Videos or Playing Games: Hi all,This may be a strange problem as I couldn't find any similar problems on the web.The problem is when I use the computer it freezes in short intervals. I am writing an essay and while writing, some letters are not written, some letters are written triple times. It...
  7. Red square appears on screen only when I play Call Of Duty games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Red square appears on screen only when I play Call Of Duty games: Would anyone know how to stop this red square from appearing on my screen when I open Call Of Duty games? Is it something to do with the drivers? [IMG]...
  8. My screen flashing when I'm watching youtube videos in full screen and playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen flashing when I'm watching youtube videos in full screen and playing games.: The screen does not keep flashing, only sometimes, I can never predict when it will happen. This has happened to me a few times while watching youtube full screen and playing different games. The hardware checked the service during the complaint and according to them,...
  9. BSOD playing games, or sometimes when watching videos.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing games, or sometimes when watching videos.: Hey all. I've been getting bsod's mainly when I am playing League of Legends, or any other game really. It's been ongoing for about 2 months now. These past couple weeks have been very bad, happening every day. It's inconsistent as well, I could play for hours and nothing...
  10. Computer freezing while playing video games/watching videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer freezing while playing video games/watching videos: Hello, I am having a bizarre problem that I can't seem to narrow down. While playing video games (Black Desert Online) on one monitor and having YouTube or twitch.tv up on another monitor my computer will eventually freeze and require power cycling. No BSOD no errors in...