Windows 10: When I start my computer, I get a black screen with the following message:...

Discus and support When I start my computer, I get a black screen with the following message:... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by isa ventura, Nov 30, 2023.

1. When I start my computer, I get a black screen with the following message:...

How can I fix this?

:)

isa ventura, Nov 30, 2023

2. Black screen

Hi Steve,

Let us isolate your concern regarding black screen by answering these following questions:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have done to resolve the concern?
    • Were there any changes made on the computer?
    • Were there any error messages after the black screen?
    • When did it start happening?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Nov 30, 2023
  4. Rose Cal Win User

When I start my computer, I get a black screen with the following message:...

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

When I start my computer, I get a black screen with the following message:...

1. When I start my computer, I get a black screen with the following message:... - Similar Threads - start computer black

2. When I start my computer, I get a black screen with the following message:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I start my computer, I get a black screen with the following message:...: How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-start-my-computer-i-get-a-black-screen-with/48f2b673-5e46-4396-8f9e-4fd4c5d1a53f
  3. When I start my computer, I get a black screen with the following message:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I start my computer, I get a black screen with the following message:...: How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-start-my-computer-i-get-a-black-screen-with/48f2b673-5e46-4396-8f9e-4fd4c5d1a53f
  4. When I start my laptop, I keep getting the following error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I start my laptop, I keep getting the following error message: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Wveklhos\heizogu.dll Missing Entry DrawThemeIconAny thoughts on how to fix this? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-start-my-laptop-i-keep-getting-the/e552e433-3305-40ff-b39a-9d339cf6f339
  5. When I start my laptop, I keep getting the following error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I start my laptop, I keep getting the following error message: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Wveklhos\heizogu.dll Missing Entry DrawThemeIconAny thoughts on how to fix this? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-start-my-laptop-i-keep-getting-the/e552e433-3305-40ff-b39a-9d339cf6f339
  6. When i start my PC it keeps getting black screens.

When i start my PC it keeps getting black screens.: Hello everyone i have a question today. Yesterday i opene my pc as usual and from some reason it froze, i reseted it from the case button then when i opened it again after some time it froze again and the second time i reset it i got put in the "repairing your pc" screen and...
  7. When i start my PC it keeps getting black screens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i start my PC it keeps getting black screens.: Hello everyone i have a question today. Yesterday i opene my pc as usual and from some reason it froze, i reseted it from the case button then when i opened it again after some time it froze again and the second time i reset it i got put in the "repairing your pc" screen and...
  8. When i start my PC it keeps getting black screens.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. computer screen is black when i start it up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    computer screen is black when i start it up: every time i boot up my laptop, the screen is black but the screen is still showing light. My pc froze when i hit the windows button last night so i decided to just turn it off with the power button, but now i'm worried becuase i can't get my computer to work. I have not...
  10. When I start computer I get this message: Not provisioned?

When I start computer I get this message: Not provisioned?: When I start computer I get this message: Not provisioned??? Help * Original title: windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-start-computer-i-get-this-message-not/fdaa7804-53ea-4de0-a969-e9a934fe3afb