Windows 10: when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked

Discus and support when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blockedGhhhgggg* Moved from Skype.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Blabl_159a, Mar 6, 2024.

1. when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked

when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blockedGhhhgggg* Moved from Skype.

:)

Blabl_159a, Mar 6, 2024
  2. W1zzard Win User

Changed how the TPU forums send email

ok so the problem is that yahoo penalizes all new IPs that suddenly show up and send out a big volume of "spam". we moved the email server to another box -> new ip, yahoo sees new ip, blocks a large percentage of mail. this violates everything from the standards, but yahoo can get away with it. i emailed them requesting a white list but such things take a while

W1zzard, Mar 6, 2024
  3. Writer Win User
    How to send an Email to an Editor

I would like to send an Email to a certain website; however, when I click on the link "email editor", I get a blue screen with the message "Choose which account to send the email from." At this point, I don't know how to proceed. Can someone tell me what the next step is?

Thank you,

Writer, Mar 6, 2024
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked

How to send an email that a phone receives as a text?

At my office, we want to have the ability to communicate with our electricians who are fairly low tech people. They don't check emails often, but text messaging would work fine for our need. I know with Verizon and Sprint you can using the text messaging app on the phone to text an email, and then if you reply to say L: 9995724770@VTEXT.COM that email will go to the phone as a text message.

Short of having all the electricians text an email to get these addresses, is there an easier way to go about this? I've never really dealt with mass texting before. Is say a Droid phone capable of sending a text to 40 people?

OrbitzXT, Mar 6, 2024
Thema:

when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked

1. when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked - Similar Threads - send email email

2. when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked: when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blockedGhhhgggg* Moved from Skype. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-send-an-email-i-get-an-email-that-the/6fc3ba68-df5d-454e-a623-1600d99426d8
  3. Email gets emails but will no longer send

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email gets emails but will no longer send: Ok, even with a reinstall of Windows 11 the email app will not work properly. I get emails but can't not send them. I also have a corruption even in the new install where Yahoo shows as twice with the same account....
  4. Email gets emails but will no longer send

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email gets emails but will no longer send: Ok, even with a reinstall of Windows 11 the email app will not work properly. I get emails but can't not send them. I also have a corruption even in the new install where Yahoo shows as twice with the same account....
  5. I cannot send email messages. The messages go into Draft.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot send email messages. The messages go into Draft.: I cannot send email messages. The messages go into Draft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-send-email-messages-the-messages-go-into/5e891333-b772-469a-b945-78177b37e05b
  6. Error message when sending email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message when sending email: When sending a reply email I receive the following message "There was an error sending your message. Dismiss" How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-when-sending-email/cad271f2-4740-49fb-acdd-68fe9df2a098
  7. I cannot send emails

I cannot send emails: I cannot send emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-send-emails/f315648d-a84f-4705-98fe-d5b9e6123608
  8. I cannot send emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot send emails: I keep receiving messages from Windows We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large...
  9. Sending Email - continually get the messages sending or still working on it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sending Email - continually get the messages sending or still working on it: Since 28 February when I send an email the email is sent to the recipient but accessing the email displays the dots across the top of the screen and I get the message 'sending' or 'working on it'. The email is in sent not the outbox . I cannot reply/reply all or forward...
  10. I can not send emails

I can not send emails: I can not send emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-send-emails/f21a1bbc-1b85-489a-94d3-a3be33098e26