Windows 10: When I say forgot PIN it asks me for my PIN

Discus and support When I say forgot PIN it asks me for my PIN in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been having this problem for several days and now that I have upgraded to Windows 11 which I thought could help, every app I open comes up with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Evie Parker, Feb 12, 2023.

1. When I say forgot PIN it asks me for my PIN

I have been having this problem for several days and now that I have upgraded to Windows 11 which I thought could help, every app I open comes up with “set up your account with windows hello” but I cannot do this without a PIN, which I do not have/know. Every time I try to set up a PIN it asks me for my PIN which I don’t have and I’m going round in circles it’s incredibly frustrating as I cannot use my laptop or any apps.

:)

Evie Parker, Feb 12, 2023

2. Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Try the steps here:

• Navigate to PC Settings -> Accounts -> Sign-in options. Click on I forgot my PIN link.
    • Next, click on the Continue button in the Are you sure you forgot your PIN? screen.
    • You can now add a new PIN and click OK.

Gina_on_the_thread, Feb 12, 2023
  3. lacrumb Win User
    Forgot windows pin

Go Settings, Accounts, Sign-in options, Under PIN, I forgot my PIN. It will ask for your password and then let you enter a new PIN.

lacrumb, Feb 12, 2023
  4. When I say forgot PIN it asks me for my PIN

Windows 11 forgot PIN

I forgot my pin-Accounts-PIN-I forgot my PIN-I click it, enter my password, I get a code sent to my phone but I'm not given enough time to get the code and then enter it. I get kicked back to Accounts-Sign-in options screen. Any suggestions?

Gary Powell1, Feb 12, 2023
Thema:

When I say forgot PIN it asks me for my PIN

1. When I say forgot PIN it asks me for my PIN - Similar Threads - forgot PIN asks

2. I forgot my PIN.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my PIN.: I am locked out of my PC and the screen will not give me an option to do ANYTHING except give the correct PIN. I changed my password but could not ever get to an option to recover pin. I have been locked out for weeks and I’m VERY FRUSTRATED....
  3. I forgot my PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my PIN: Yesterday, my PC asked me to change my PIN because of some organization stuff. But today, the new PIN I set up doesn't work when I try to use my PC. I even tried using my Microsoft password, which works fine elsewhere, but no luck.I thought of using the "Forgot my PIN"...
  4. When I say forgot PIN it asks me for my PIN

When I say forgot PIN it asks me for my PIN: I have been having this problem for several days and now that I have upgraded to Windows 11 which I thought could help, every app I open comes up with “set up your account with windows hello” but I cannot do this without a PIN, which I do not have/know. Every time I try to...
  5. I forgot my pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my pin: How do I get in to my computer when I don't remember the pin and can't use the methods of finding the pin because the email it is linked to no longer exists and it doesn't believe the information i put in the other method, I also can't reset it because it says "additional...
  6. I forgot my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my pin: How do I get in to my computer when I don't remember the pin and can't use the methods of finding the pin because the email it is linked to no longer exists and it doesn't believe the information i put in the other method, I also can't reset it because it says "additional...
  7. I forgot my pin

8. forgot hello pin just asks for the pin again.....

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    forgot hello pin just asks for the pin again.....: Trying to reset the hello pin. I never use it so I forgot it, I always use password, but I need it to allow a app to install from the store.I have gone to the sign-in options->hello Pin-> says "sorry, this in isn't working for your organization's resources. Tap or click here...
  9. I forgot my PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I forgot my PIN: When trying to remove the "PIN request" at login and following the instructions to do so, the "I forgot my PIN" does not display in the "Windows Hello PIN" box. The only hot-links in the box are "Learn More" and "Add" neither of which gets me where I need to be. -- Thanks....
  10. I forgot my PIN

in Windows 10 Customization
    I forgot my PIN: Hello I forgot my PIN so now I can log in my PC. Please tell me how to fix this, I need to log in my PC, all of my data store in this PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-pin/d4ded9b7-3d10-4642-88cd-bdfa3a656b12