Windows 10: When I right click a file why can't I read the text?

Discus and support When I right click a file why can't I read the text? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It can't be a hardware/screen issue. The folders are this weird black color scheme and when I right click and see drop down options or whatever they're... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dane Mogk, Jun 4, 2024.

1. Dane Mogk Win User

When I right click a file why can't I read the text?

It can't be a hardware/screen issue. The folders are this weird black color scheme and when I right click and see drop down options or whatever they're called, they're basically transparent and I can barely see them. Just factory reset the darn thing and updated everything don't you dare tell me to "check drivers".Can anyone help out a newb?

:)

Dane Mogk, Jun 4, 2024
  2. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Jun 4, 2024
  3. Tatty_One Win User
    Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Jun 4, 2024
  4. When I right click a file why can't I read the text?

Right Clicking on a file

Hi Dileep,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Below are the steps on how to create Mail Recipient in the Sent To list.

1. Press Windows Key + R.

2. Type in the Search bar %appdata%\microsoft\windows\sendto

3. Right Click on the space in the middle of the window

4. Click New.

5. Click Text Document

6. Open the txt file in notepad, type in there 'Mail', and save the file as "Mail Recipient.MAPIMail"

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jun 4, 2024
Thema:

When I right click a file why can't I read the text?

1. When I right click a file why can't I read the text? - Similar Threads - right click file

2. When I right click a file why can't I read the text?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I right click a file why can't I read the text?: It can't be a hardware/screen issue. The folders are this weird black color scheme and when I right click and see drop down options or whatever they're called, they're basically transparent and I can barely see them. Just factory reset the darn thing and updated everything...
  3. File Explorer crashes when I right click

File Explorer crashes when I right click: Hello,Everytime I rightclick a document in the File Explorer is crashes the program and soft resets my laptop. Its fine when I click a file. I have had this for a while now, even before Windows 11 was out and, as fa as I know, it isn't because of a virus. I haven't downloaded...
  4. I can't right click on any file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't right click on any file.: My desktop uses Windows 10; suddenly I can't right click on any file in file explorer such as pdf, image, ppt,... When I right click on the right one, my screen gonna turn black and then exit the file explorer.Thank you all for helping....
  5. I can't right click on any file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't right click on any file.: My desktop uses Windows 10; suddenly I can't right click on any file in file explorer such as pdf, image, ppt,... When I right click on the right one, my screen gonna turn black and then exit the file explorer.Thank you all for helping....
  6. I can't right click on any file.

7. Text right click

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text right click: Hi, I need to know how toedit texts when you right click in desktop... Like edit 'copy' with 'explode' or something like that with regedit idk... If I can't, however, where is the place where Windows 10 saves this scripts? I mean, the scripts with the default texts of...
  8. Highlighted text disappears when I right click to paste new text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Highlighted text disappears when I right click to paste new text: Hi, I hope someone can help with this problem I'm having. Seemed to start after the last windows update. In edge, I highlight the text in the address bar. Right click and copy the text. All good. Now I left click on a folder on the favourites bar. Move to the title I...
  9. Can't use the "new" when I right click

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't use the "new" when I right click: So whenever I hover over the new button on the right click menu it freezes for a second, then flashes a black screen and windows reloads (apps in task bar are gone and appear quite quickly, so it probably doesn't fully restart). So i have had lots of trouble trying to make...
  10. why i can't do right click on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    why i can't do right click on desktop: Hey My desktop has gone crazy. All start icons are on the left side on the screen (why). Some online advice has told me to right click the desktop and then choose "show icons", but I cannot right click the desktop at all. My current desktop looks like this and is not what I...