Windows 10: When I am trying to open the microsoftapps such as Photos, it is not working. It is just...

Discus and support When I am trying to open the microsoftapps such as Photos, it is not working. It is just... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I am trying to open the microsoftapps such as Photos, it is not working. It is just blinking. Sometimes the start button also doesn't work and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Akarsh123, May 25, 2021.

1. Akarsh123 Win User

When I am trying to open the microsoftapps such as Photos, it is not working. It is just...

When I am trying to open the microsoftapps such as Photos, it is not working. It is just blinking. Sometimes the start button also doesn't work and task bar is not responging. Microsoft apps including store is also not opening.

:)

Akarsh123, May 25, 2021
  2. Dutch Win User

Need help with getting "Choose a default" to work in Photo Viewer

Hello again. You are correct about that, meaning, I did state I had tried "open with".

Turns out, by simply using "open with" the problem was not solved. By taking the extra step after selecting "open with" and not selecting Photoshop there as one would expect to work, but instead selecting "choose another app" and then selecting Photoshop listed there, the setting held. It's certainly a convoluted way of selecting one's desired photo viewer.

Thanks again.

Dutch, May 25, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 25, 2021
  4. When I am trying to open the microsoftapps such as Photos, it is not working. It is just...

Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, May 25, 2021
Thema:

When I am trying to open the microsoftapps such as Photos, it is not working. It is just...

1. When I am trying to open the microsoftapps such as Photos, it is not working. It is just... - Similar Threads - trying open microsoftapps

2. epson easy photo print can't open . i will try to open but not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    epson easy photo print can't open . i will try to open but not working: the problem was cannot start easy photo print due to missing files or insufficient memory. reinstall Epson easy photo print or make sure there is enough available memory. please solve this problem...
  3. epson easy photo print can't open . i will try to open but not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    epson easy photo print can't open . i will try to open but not working: the problem was cannot start easy photo print due to missing files or insufficient memory. reinstall Epson easy photo print or make sure there is enough available memory. please solve this problem...
  4. i am trying to download photos from deposit photos jpeg but wont show photo just coding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am trying to download photos from deposit photos jpeg but wont show photo just coding: i am trying to download photos from deposit photos jpeg but wont show photo just coding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-download-photos-from-deposit-photos/9e565626-4927-42eb-8c71-96bedfaf28d3
  5. i am trying to download photos from deposit photos jpeg but wont show photo just coding

i am trying to download photos from deposit photos jpeg but wont show photo just coding: i am trying to download photos from deposit photos jpeg but wont show photo just coding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-download-photos-from-deposit-photos/9e565626-4927-42eb-8c71-96bedfaf28d3
  6. I am trying to delete photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to delete photos: I am trying to delete photos on my newly acquired laptop. I was able to do so, just fine, the other day and now I cannot. I keep getting error message that I cannot delete because they are being accessed by another app or that I do not have access to delete or something like...
  7. I am trying to delete photos

I am trying to delete photos: I am trying to delete photos on my newly acquired laptop. I was able to do so, just fine, the other day and now I cannot. I keep getting error message that I cannot delete because they are being accessed by another app or that I do not have access to delete or something like...
  8. When saving photos, I am unable to open the photo after I saved it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When saving photos, I am unable to open the photo after I saved it: Hello,When I download a photo from my email or online and save it to my files. I am unable to open that photo. This only happens with photos. On a separate topic. One Drive duplicates many of my files. this is very common with files I haven't used in a while. For example. If...
  9. When saving photos, I am unable to open the photo after I saved it

When saving photos, I am unable to open the photo after I saved it: Hello,When I download a photo from my email or online and save it to my files. I am unable to open that photo. This only happens with photos. On a separate topic. One Drive duplicates many of my files. this is very common with files I haven't used in a while. For example. If...
  10. Error message when trying to open photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error message when trying to open photos: I just downloaded some photos from Google Photos and now my computer won't let me open any photos to view them, it says: "The operation was not completed because an unexpected host ID was encountered." I downloaded the Google Photo app recently before this started happening....