Windows 10: When connecting my Android Device Type C via USB USB A or Type C, neither the phone is...

Discus and support When connecting my Android Device Type C via USB USB A or Type C, neither the phone is... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a MSI laptop and a Xiaomi/Poco phone devices I'm trying to connect and I tried with my phones type c to usb a cable, a usb 3.0 supported type c... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by A1Ayush, Sep 10, 2023.

1. A1Ayush Win User

When connecting my Android Device Type C via USB USB A or Type C, neither the phone is...

I have a MSI laptop and a Xiaomi/Poco phone devices I'm trying to connect and I tried with my phones type c to usb a cable, a usb 3.0 supported type c to type c cable and another phones type c to a cable, tried almost every thing that I could find in the microsoft community, checked if my windows is n or kn version, did the registry trick, installed the inf folder, tried manually adding portable devices, tried downloading my phone specific adb drivers, almost everything that was said here in microsoft community, I have tried, but still my phone is not connecting to the laptop. Please help no

:)

A1Ayush, Sep 10, 2023

2. Is there a real need for USB Type C

The gl553vw has usb type A. I wonder why there is no Usb type c? The gl553vw is a 2016 laptop model.

kennyreid95, Sep 10, 2023
  3. Is there a real need for USB Type C

USB type-C has the backward compatible data link and four Super Speed links (versus USB 3.0 Type-A Super Speed having just two links). For this reason, USB Type-C is the fastest USB connection available but you'll only see that performance if you plug it into another device with USB type-C.

I'm sure the goal is to eventually eliminate all USB type-A, type-B, mini, and micro and change them all to USB type-C. If you need any of those other ports, you'll use a legacy USB hub.

USB shouldn't really make or break your buying decision though. If you intend to game on that laptop, definitely get the one with a GTX 1060 (ROG-GL502VM).

FordGT90Concept, Sep 10, 2023
  4. btarunr Win User

When connecting my Android Device Type C via USB USB A or Type C, neither the phone is...

TrendNet Launches New Line of USB Type-C Adapters

TRENDnet, a global leader in reliable SMB and consumer networking solutions, announced today the launch of its USB-C product line. The new line will feature three USB-C adapters for HDMI, VGA, and Gigabit Ethernet. "TRENDnet is committed to developing reliable products to improve user connectivity, and our line of USB-C adapters is designed to keep users up-to-date with the new USB connector standard," said Sonny Su, technology director at TRENDnet. "The new USB-C line allows users to take advantage of improved data transfer speeds and more power, while extending the life of current devices."

The Type-C port and connector are extremely compact and feature a reversible connector orientation. The new USB-C technology and connector support lightning-fast transfer speeds, and feature an increased power output. All TRENDnet USB-C products are conveniently powered by the computer's USB port, and are Windows and Mac compatible.

When connecting my Android Device Type C via USB USB A or Type C, neither the phone is... 78a_thm.jpg

USB-C to HDMI 4K UHD Display Adapter, model TUC-HDMI
    • Extend or mirror your computer's display to a 4K monitor or HDTV
    • Flawless video with high speed USB Type-C to HDMI connection
    • Max resolution: 3840 x 2160 resolution at 30 Hz
    USB-C to VGA HDTV Adapter, model TUC-VGA
    • Extend or mirror your computer's display to a projector, monitor or HDTV
    • Flawless video with high speed USB Type-C to VGA connection
    • Max resolution: 1920 x 1200 resolution at 60 Hz
    USB-C to Gigabit Adapter, model TUC-ETG
    • Adds a Gigabit Ethernet port to your computer
    • SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Type-C port

btarunr, Sep 10, 2023
Thema:

1. When connecting my Android Device Type C via USB USB A or Type C, neither the phone is... - Similar Threads - connecting Android Device

2. Error USB- Type C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error USB- Type C: Hello, I have some problems with my laptop. My 2 usb-type c ports have problems when I try to plug in a cord used for my phone or any other type-c related devices. How can I fix it. Thank you....
  3. Error USB- Type C

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error USB- Type C: Hello, I have some problems with my laptop. My 2 usb-type c ports have problems when I try to plug in a cord used for my phone or any other type-c related devices. How can I fix it. Thank you....
  4. When connecting my Android Device Type C via USB USB A or Type C, neither the phone is...

When connecting my Android Device Type C via USB USB A or Type C, neither the phone is...: I have a MSI laptop and a Xiaomi/Poco phone devices I'm trying to connect and I tried with my phones type c to usb a cable, a usb 3.0 supported type c to type c cable and another phones type c to a cable, tried almost every thing that I could find in the microsoft community,...
  5. Problem with USB type C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with USB type C: Hi, I am using Lenovo Thinkpad T15 with Windows 10. I connect my laptop with a docking station through USB Type-C port. The mouse is connected by not the power and the screen display. I have tried to restart the laptop, and reconnect all the cables of the screens and the...
  6. Problem with USB type C

Problem with USB type C: Hi, I am using Lenovo Thinkpad T15 with Windows 10. I connect my laptop with a docking station through USB Type-C port. The mouse is connected by not the power and the screen display. I have tried to restart the laptop, and reconnect all the cables of the screens and the...
  7. USB Type C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Type C: Hey, guys hot question, My Asus Vivobook has a USB Type C output but reading the specs of my laptop for some weird reason it says that it does not support video output. There fore I only have one HDMI output for video and I need one more!!!!Does anyone know of a...
  8. USB Type C

USB Type C: Hey, guys hot question, My Asus Vivobook has a USB Type C output but reading the specs of my laptop for some weird reason it says that it does not support video output. There fore I only have one HDMI output for video and I need one more!!!!Does anyone know of a...
  9. usb c type

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb c type: im trying to set up a c type usb to hdmi and VGA, when i plug in the usb c type device manager recognises the device but it drops out within a few seconds, help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-c-type/a0c6cae6-a9bf-4f0d-a11d-19620528cd36
  10. USB C-TYPE adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB C-TYPE adapter: HI! I have my laptop Dell XPS 13 9350 and I use to connect to a external monitor with a adapter USB C-TYPE to VGA and use to work with no problems. And since I reboot to factory reset now my adapter USB C-TYPE to VGA can't even detect at all... I been trying to find answers...