Windows 10: When a maximized window is moved to another screen, the window displays abnormallyThe...

Discus and support When a maximized window is moved to another screen, the window displays abnormallyThe... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Pre-condition:two screenSteps:1. Maxmize a window in the first screen, such as WinMerge.exe2. Set the rect of the windows to the second screen, through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Webster Xu, Oct 25, 2024 at 3:32 AM.

1. When a maximized window is moved to another screen, the window displays abnormallyThe...

Pre-condition:two screenSteps:1. Maxmize a window in the first screen, such as WinMerge.exe2. Set the rect of the windows to the second screen, through a tool, which is called 'WinSpy.exe', the width or height need greater than or equal to the second screen.Result:1. the WinMerge window is moved to the second screen2. but the client area is transparent and the title bar is unresponsive.More Info:1. It can be any window, not only WinMerge.exe.2. It can be repeated on Windows 11, but can not on Windows 10.

:)

2. RickO_510 Win User

in win 10, maximized window won't drag

I had the same problem too. I had turned on Snap setting: Snap Window.

This disallowed me to drag a maximized window from display 1 to display 2.

Turning off the Snap Window, I couldnt move a Maximized window.

It turns out that moving a maximized window works in Snap window mode On when you move that window to the other display fast. Moving it slow makes Windows think that you want to snap it, as if you are parking a car backwards and.. slow.

Solution to move maximized windows:

1. Keep Snap Window On
    2. For Snapping a maximized window, move your mouse slow to the edge of a display
    3. For moving a maximized window (to a different display), move the maximized window fast

3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

4. Cobra-CRU Win User

When a maximized window is moved to another screen, the window displays abnormallyThe...

Dual display in main window for SLI/Crossfire

W1z,

First of all, I want to thank you for writing such an excellent tool.

After using it for few days, I would like to make a suggestion or two, if you agree that they would be useful.

Would it be possible to move the 'Use Device' list box to the main window, or even better, display the clock settings for both cards on the main window if SLI/Crossfire are enabled?

Also, adding the ability to save both cards clock/fan settings in a single profile would be a welcome addition so that both cards can be OC'ed on startup.

Thanks again!

Thema:

When a maximized window is moved to another screen, the window displays abnormallyThe...

1. When a maximized window is moved to another screen, the window displays abnormallyThe... - Similar Threads - maximized window moved

2. When a maximized window is moved to another screen, the window displays abnormallyThe...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When a maximized window is moved to another screen, the window displays abnormallyThe...: Pre-condition:two screenSteps:1. Maxmize a window in the first screen, such as WinMerge.exe2. Set the rect of the windows to the second screen, through a tool, which is called 'WinSpy.exe', the width or height need greater than or equal to the second screen.Result:1. the...
  3. Possible to keep windows maximized when moving between multiple displays?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible to keep windows maximized when moving between multiple displays?: I have an HP Zbook Laptop running Windows 10 Enterprise. I have two additional displays, so in total I have three monitors. When I take any window... Outlook, Web Browser, Win Explorer... doesn't matter which application... when I grab an application and drag it to another...
  4. Possible to keep windows maximized when moving between multiple displays?

Possible to keep windows maximized when moving between multiple displays?: I have an HP Zbook Laptop running Windows 10 Enterprise. I have two additional displays, so in total I have three monitors. When I take any window... Outlook, Web Browser, Win Explorer... doesn't matter which application... when I grab an application and drag it to another...
  5. Possible to keep windows maximized when moving between multiple displays?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Screen is overlaying the display from another window.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen is overlaying the display from another window.: My screen sometimes shows a faint image from certain other windows or tabs over what I'm currently viewing. The overlay has weird pixelated lines and is very faint yet noticable on many backgrounds and colours. It doesn't show up on screenshots so I fear it may be a hardware...
  7. Screen is overlaying the display from another window.

Screen is overlaying the display from another window.: My screen sometimes shows a faint image from certain other windows or tabs over what I'm currently viewing. The overlay has weird pixelated lines and is very faint yet noticable on many backgrounds and colours. It doesn't show up on screenshots so I fear it may be a hardware...
  8. Screen is overlaying the display from another window.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. How to stop maximizing a screen if you move a minimized window to the side?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop maximizing a screen if you move a minimized window to the side?: When the minimized window touches the side, it get maximized. How do I stop that? submitted by /u/RelevantMarketing [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fl029w/how_to_stop_maximizing_a_screen_if_you_move_a/
  10. Window turns black when moved from one screen to another

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Window turns black when moved from one screen to another: I've just installed Windows 10 and have been having quite a few problems. I've resolved most of them however can't work out why some programs will start up fine but when I try to drag them to my third monitor, they the window goes black. When I return them to the original...