Windows 10: WHEA_Uncorrectable error for the past 3-4 months

Discus and support WHEA_Uncorrectable error for the past 3-4 months in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Some days are fine, but most days PC keeps encountering blue screen every 2-3 mins with a reboot-crash cycleLately I noticed that if I have a resource... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LordSnow, Sep 8, 2024.

1. LordSnow Win User

WHEA_Uncorrectable error for the past 3-4 months

Some days are fine, but most days PC keeps encountering blue screen every 2-3 mins with a reboot-crash cycleLately I noticed that if I have a resource heavy app/game running, it mostly never happens. But if PC uis running idle or has just a few browser tabs open it happens every few minutes. A few months ago I reset my PC and reinstalled windows after deleting all files and it didnt happen for an entire 2 weeks. Issue persisted thereafter,Any help identifying the cause would be appreciatedWin 10 - ASrockb550-3070-ryzen3700X0-32gddr4

:)

LordSnow, Sep 8, 2024

2. Getting whea_uncorrectable error on 2-months old W11 PC

Hi, my PC crashed today with the whea_uncorrectable error. I've only had it for a couple of months.

Here is the link to my minidump file from today:

MiniDump Copy

kpoel123ca, Sep 8, 2024
  3. W10 Crashing with BSOD error: WHEA_Uncorrectable Error

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will help you in solving the issue.

As per the description, the issue might be with faulty hardware. For better assistance I would like to ask if the issue persists only while using the DVD drives.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter from the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Also, suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Check if any of the driver has an exclamation mark within a yellow triangle.
    • Expand the driver.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update driver software.

Refer the link below for information for how to solve Blue screen errors in Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 8, 2024
  4. Memox Win User

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION at random, everyday, for the past 3 months

Hello philc43 and thank you for your reply. Upon viewing both the programs you suggested, I don't know which are the actual tests I need to do, nor which screenshots you want in particular. That's why I tried pretty much everything that didn't seem risky, lol. Please let me know if you need anything else; thanks again.

Seatools:
    - Short Generic resulted in a "Pass" (both SSDs).
    - Short Drive Self Test resulted in a "Pass" (both SSDs).
    - SMART resulted in a "Pass" (both SSDs).

HD Tune Pro:
    - Error Scan for both SSDs resulted in green squares
    - Health status is "ok" for both SSDs
    - KINGSTON SA400S37480G Benchmark (First SSD)
    Test capacity: full
    Transfer Rate Minimum : 3.4 MB/s
    Transfer Rate Maximum : 100.1 MB/s
    Transfer Rate Average : 29.7 MB/s
    Access Time : 0.964 ms
    Burst Rate : 72.7 MB/s
    CPU Usage : 3.8%
    - KINGSTON SA400S37480G Benchmark (Second SSD)
    Test capacity: full
    Transfer Rate Minimum : 5.4 MB/s
    Transfer Rate Maximum : 402.5 MB/s
    Transfer Rate Average : 231.0 MB/s
    Access Time : 0.206 ms
    Burst Rate : 64.3 MB/s
    CPU Usage : 2.7%

Windows Memory Diagnostic:
    - No errors found

CrystalDiskInfo:
    - Health is "Good" for both SSDs

Screenshots:

WHEA_Uncorrectable error for the past 3-4 months 327658d1618489293t-unexpected_store_exception-random-everyday-past-3-months-1.png

WHEA_Uncorrectable error for the past 3-4 months 327659d1618489293t-unexpected_store_exception-random-everyday-past-3-months-2.png

WHEA_Uncorrectable error for the past 3-4 months 327660d1618494957t-unexpected_store_exception-random-everyday-past-3-months-3.png

Memox, Sep 8, 2024
Thema:

1. WHEA_Uncorrectable error for the past 3-4 months - Similar Threads - WHEA_Uncorrectable error past

2. WHEA_Uncorrectable error for the past 3-4 months

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA_Uncorrectable error for the past 3-4 months: Some days are fine, but most days PC keeps encountering blue screen every 2-3 mins with a reboot-crash cycleLately I noticed that if I have a resource heavy app/game running, it mostly never happens. But if PC uis running idle or has just a few browser tabs open it happens...
  3. WHEA_Uncorrectable error for the past 3-4 months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_Uncorrectable error for the past 3-4 months: Some days are fine, but most days PC keeps encountering blue screen every 2-3 mins with a reboot-crash cycleLately I noticed that if I have a resource heavy app/game running, it mostly never happens. But if PC uis running idle or has just a few browser tabs open it happens...
  4. Computer Crashed 3 Times in Past Month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashed 3 Times in Past Month: Hello everyone. My computer has been randomly crashing for the past 2 months when gaming. It has had 3 major crashes.The first crash was a kernel error blue screen. It took several reboots to work. The second crash fully shut down my computer and turned the cpu light on, on...
  5. Computer Crashed 3 Times in Past Month

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Crashed 3 Times in Past Month: Hello everyone. My computer has been randomly crashing for the past 2 months when gaming. It has had 3 major crashes.The first crash was a kernel error blue screen. It took several reboots to work. The second crash fully shut down my computer and turned the cpu light on, on...
  6. Getting whea_uncorrectable error on 2-months old W11 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting whea_uncorrectable error on 2-months old W11 PC: Hi, my PC crashed today with the whea_uncorrectable error. I've only had it for a couple of months.Here is the link to my minidump file from today:MiniDump Copy...
  7. Mystery Charge for the past 3 months.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mystery Charge for the past 3 months.: Because this literally isn't the first time this has happened to me from Microsoft and pretty tired of it - mystery charges to my account for what seems like a subscription that I don't even know I have. And as well it does not show up on my order history or Microsoft account...
  8. 3 BSODs in the past month and looking for assistance

3 BSODs in the past month and looking for assistance: Hello,I have gotten 3 different bluescreens in the past month. I have used my computer for dozens of hours in-between. Typically BIOS/windows/drivers are always latest or just one behind. No major changes to my setup. I did change my RAM from 3600 to 3200 as AMD states that...
  9. constant BSODs for the past 3 months

constant BSODs for the past 3 months: Hello! I've been having random BSODs for the past 3 months, ever since I repasted my CPU and transferred it to a different case. I've changed my RAM three times, and my GPU once from AMD to Nvidia. I've had times where I would not experience a BSOD in a span of a few days...
  10. Frequent BSOD'S for the past 4 months

Frequent BSOD'S for the past 4 months: Windows 10 OS BUILD 19041.572 The bsod's have begun around 4 months ago and i have been reccuring almost daily.I have reinstalled windows 4 times so far with no avail.I have done stress tests on cpu,hdd and ram memory so far with no leads besides the laptop freezing during...