Windows 10: Whats the best MS Store software for optimization?

Discus and support Whats the best MS Store software for optimization? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a new computer but for some reason it was getting slower everyday so i thought installing any optimization third-party software to help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Amit Sharma_481, Sep 23, 2023.

1. Whats the best MS Store software for optimization?

Hi, I bought a new computer but for some reason it was getting slower everyday so i thought installing any optimization third-party software to help me out but they were just consuming my computer's resources. So then i thought i should download an optimizer available on MS Store so please suggest me the best optimization software i should use.

:)

Amit Sharma_481, Sep 23, 2023

2. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, Sep 23, 2023
  3. GFR
    gfr Win User
    Running Optimize literally does nothing; in PS it yields an error

After doing a clean install of Windows 10 20H2 (OS Build 19042.906) and fully updating it, and updating all of the Dell drivers from Dell.com, I tried the following Optimize and Defrag options from How to Optimize and Defragment Drives in Windows 10 (tenforums.com/tutorials/8933-optimize-defrag-drives-windows-10-a.html):

• OPTION ONE: To Optimize Drives in Optimize Drives Tool: Steps 2, 3, and 4,
    • OPTION TWO: To Optimize Drives in Command Prompt: Step 2, and
    • OPTION THREE: To Optimize Drives in PowerShell: Step 3
    The four steps attempted from Options 1 and 2 resulted in no notice action; i.e., it appeared as though nothing happened after executing the commands.

When I ran Step 3 of Option 3, I received the following error message.

What does this mean and now what do I do?

Thanks!

Whats the best MS Store software for optimization? 77d1617641823t-running-optimize-literally-does-nothing-ps-yields-error-powershell-defrag-results.png

4. Sasqui Win User

Whats the best MS Store software for optimization?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 23, 2023
Thema:

Whats the best MS Store software for optimization?

1. Whats the best MS Store software for optimization? - Similar Threads - Whats best Store

2. What's the best professional text-to-speech software, and what's the best professional...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's the best professional text-to-speech software, and what's the best professional...: I want to buy AI text-to-speech software that will read web pages to me and sound natural. What the best one? I also want to buy speech-to-text software so I can type with my voice. What the best one? Ideally it can learn names and new slang also. Currently use PC. Could...
  3. Whats the best MS Store software for optimization?

Whats the best MS Store software for optimization?: Hi, I bought a new computer but for some reason it was getting slower everyday so i thought installing any optimization third-party software to help me out but they were just consuming my computer's resources. So then i thought i should download an optimizer available on MS...
  4. What is the best Antiviruse software?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is the best Antiviruse software?: Please name the best Antiviruses software. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-the-best-antiviruse-software/63bd7110-b391-4907-ab3b-d450285b6fc6
  5. What is the best software for downloading videos?

What is the best software for downloading videos?: i would like to download a video presented buy intel called "How Wonderful Gets Done in 2021" found at How Wonderful Gets Done 2021 Event ' What downloader would you recommend? 177967
  6. What is best Antivirus software for windows 7

What is best Antivirus software for windows 7: Hello, My name is Steven lash San Diego, I have been using windows for many years but for last couple of months my laptop has been infected with virus. I have been using Microsoft Essential security antivirus for many years but it would not work properly on my laptop, can...
  7. What is the best method of Moving Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the best method of Moving Software: I have a New computer with windows installed on a 500 GB M.2 SSD drive. I want to first Partition a new 1 TB M.2. SSD drive and migrate everything to the larger SSD drive. My older Windows 10 Computer has a 1 TB SSD drive C, one 1 TB drive D and 3 2 TB drives E-F and L. Some...
  8. Best PC optimizer

Best PC optimizer: what are some best PC optimizer software 2018? and why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_updating-windows_other/best-pc-optimizer/21d910ae-b6da-4d4b-949d-b9a2c5ca903f
  9. What is the best anti-malware software?

What is the best anti-malware software?: What is the best anti-malware software? 89402
  10. What is the best driver updater software for 2018?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is the best driver updater software for 2018?: Hi I always thought that the computer can automatically update its application when new version came online. But yesterday i heard from my friend that there are many driver updater software which are used sometimes. But i want to ask whether these updating software are...