Windows 10: What's going on with Mover.io? It's down and has been for over a month tried various...

Discus and support What's going on with Mover.io? It's down and has been for over a month tried various... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have been trying to access Microsoft Mover.io or just Mover and I have been unable to do so for around 3+ weeks, according to Google and other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Connor_Hugill, Oct 22, 2024 at 9:27 AM.

1. What's going on with Mover.io? It's down and has been for over a month tried various...

Hi,I have been trying to access Microsoft Mover.io or just Mover and I have been unable to do so for around 3+ weeks, according to Google and other peoples responses it's been down since late August. When trying to access this service it gives you the option to login using your Microsoft account, when doing so, it acts as if it is going to sign you in and then returns to the login screen each time I try to log in. It will first say it is checking authorisations, give you the option to log in, it will then say it is trying to log you in and then it will flicker and go straight back to the mai

:)

Connor_Hugill, Oct 22, 2024 at 9:27 AM
  2. greennerd Win User

PC Mover

When I inserted the Seagate Go Flex to transfer files to the new PC with Windows 10 it gave me a message that said Seagate Dashboard is not compatible with Windows 10. I will try the other methods that you suggested and hope for the best. There are
    other posts regarding this same issue so that is why I turned to PC Mover.

3. greennerd Win User
    PC Mover

Thank you all for your knowledge and suggestions. I will try either 2,3, or 6 when I manage to have a few hours to devote to that project.

If it is that easy to transfer files why would we need PC MOVER?

4. What's going on with Mover.io? It's down and has been for over a month tried various...

Windows 11 Widget for Watchlist Movers Won't Allow Stocks to be Sorted by Name or Reordered

After adding my stock symbols to the Windows 11 "Watchlist Movers" Widget, I can't sort them or reorder them.

When I click on "Go To The Watchlist" at the bottom of the widget, it takes me to "My Watchlist at Microsoft Start" which allows me to manage my list of stocks and manually reorder them in my primary Watchlist. However, the reordered list in "My Watchlist at Microsoft Start" is not transferred over to my Windows 11 "Watchlist Movers" Widget.

So, back to my original issue, is there any way to sort or reorder the stock symbols in the Windows 11 "Watchlist Movers" Widget?

Laurel Valley, Oct 22, 2024 at 11:15 AM
Thema:

What's going on with Mover.io? It's down and has been for over a month tried various...

1. What's going on with Mover.io? It's down and has been for over a month tried various... - Similar Threads - What's going Mover

2. What's going on with Mover.io? It's down and has been for over a month tried various...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's going on with Mover.io? It's down and has been for over a month tried various...: Hi,I have been trying to access Microsoft Mover.io or just Mover and I have been unable to do so for around 3+ weeks, according to Google and other peoples responses it's been down since late August. When trying to access this service it gives you the option to login using...
  3. PC been crashing for over a month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC been crashing for over a month: It has been randomly crashing with random crash messages. The last one was about unexpected kernel mode trap or something. I got a dmp file:UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP 7fThis means a trap occurred in kernel mode, and it's a trap of a kindthat the kernel isn't allowed to...
  4. PC been crashing for over a month

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC been crashing for over a month: It has been randomly crashing with random crash messages. The last one was about unexpected kernel mode trap or something. I got a dmp file:UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP 7fThis means a trap occurred in kernel mode, and it's a trap of a kindthat the kernel isn't allowed to...
  5. Help, windows has been broken for months

Help, windows has been broken for months: Seems like windows startup processors get stuck and only a few programs load. Try to open task manager but no go. Can open folders but they time out. Safe mode works, so does system restore point.Same problem happens when PC restarts. If I forget to create restore point, then...
  6. Bitlocker Recovery Website has been down for three months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Recovery Website has been down for three months: Microsoft Bitlocker Recovery Website, https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykey?refd=account.microsoft.com,Has been down for the past three months. There has been no notification or updates to fix this.When I try to access it, and many other people, I see a TraceID:...
  7. Bitlocker Recovery Website has been down for three months

Bitlocker Recovery Website has been down for three months: Microsoft Bitlocker Recovery Website, https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykey?refd=account.microsoft.com,Has been down for the past three months. There has been no notification or updates to fix this.When I try to access it, and many other people, I see a TraceID:...
  8. Windows Has Not Been Updating For Months

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Has Not Been Updating For Months: I am not able to update my Windows anymore. Does anyone have any suggestions? This is the error I get: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-has-not-been-updating-for-months/c20e3953-a073-4e4a-b87f-660b2a4eb875
  9. Annoying delete issue that has been going on for months

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying delete issue that has been going on for months: Hello everyone, I've been experiencing a frustrating issue in Windows 10 for months now. Sometimes when I delete a folder, some files, usually exe files, remain and I have to restart the system to be able to delete. This didn't use to be the case a while ago. For instance,...
  10. I can't access my emails this has been going on over 24hrs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't access my emails this has been going on over 24hrs: I haven't been able to access my emails since yesterday. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-my-emails-this-has-been-going-on/50b73151-4e36-4b1a-a4d0-fd7376d25f64