Windows 10: What's Going On About The Mouse In MSI Windows 11 Gaming Computer?

Discus and support What's Going On About The Mouse In MSI Windows 11 Gaming Computer? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Your Mouse Is A Right Click, If You Left Click So Many Times... I NEED HELP, PLEASE!?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AdeshLimbu pac man, Sep 18, 2024 at 4:18 PM.

1. What's Going On About The Mouse In MSI Windows 11 Gaming Computer?

Your Mouse Is A Right Click, If You Left Click So Many Times... I NEED HELP, PLEASE!?

:)

AdeshLimbu pac man, Sep 18, 2024 at 4:18 PM

2. MSI mouse gaming g series mouse lagging

Hello,

As per your description above, I understood that your MSI gaming mouse is not working. Can you answer the below questions too:

• Did you check if the mouse works fine in another computer?

• Does this issue happen only while playing games?
    As a work around I suggest you to go to the Windows update history and check if there are any optional updates relating to any pointing devices. If yes, download them and check if the issue persists.

Get back to us, we'll be glad to assist you further.

SujataMoktan, Sep 18, 2024 at 4:23 PM
  3. Grom0X Win User
    Msi x470 gaming pro carbon - no piture, no keyboard, no mouse

Try clear CMOS:

What's Going On About The Mouse In MSI Windows 11 Gaming Computer? 238088d1561232821t-msi-x470-gaming-pro-carbon-no-piture-no-keyboard-no-mouse-clearcmos.png

or a better way:

1. power off the computer and unplug power cord
    2. remove the battery cell during 30 minutes
    3. plug the power cord and power on
    4. enter the BIOS
    5. restore defaults
    6. save changes and reboot

4. The_QuQ Win User

What's Going On About The Mouse In MSI Windows 11 Gaming Computer?

MSI mouse gaming g series mouse lagging

Original title: specific mouse lagging

I have MSI mouse gaming g series which was working fine for last ever, i upgraded to windows 10 from the beginning and the mouse was working GREAT, since 2 days it started to lag and stutter everywhere, even in-games, I have another cheap mouse which works
    fine, the touch-pad is fine, the keyboard is fine, wired keyboard is fine.

few who have the same problem suggested due to new windows updates for xbox one controller which i don't have, i have xbox 360 wireless controller with usb reciever and i've got them for few months.

nothing changed in hardware or software.

i tried uninstalling and installing driver but nothing.

is my mouse dying?

Thema:

What's Going On About The Mouse In MSI Windows 11 Gaming Computer?

1. What's Going On About The Mouse In MSI Windows 11 Gaming Computer? - Similar Threads - What's Going Mouse

2. What's Going On About The Mouse In MSI Windows 11 Gaming Computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's Going On About The Mouse In MSI Windows 11 Gaming Computer?: Your Mouse Is A Right Click, If You Left Click So Many Times... I NEED HELP, PLEASE!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-going-on-about-the-mouse-in-msi-windows-11/d13be803-0b40-4479-a63d-8a5cb0c487fd
  3. About msi laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About msi laptop: Hi all,I have an MSI modern 14 with Windows 11. I noticed the presence of a folder named "temp" inside Documents. Inside there is another folder called "OneDC_Updater". Can I change directory file it?Thank you...
  4. About msi laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About msi laptop: Hi all,I have an MSI modern 14 with Windows 11. I noticed the presence of a folder named "temp" inside Documents. Inside there is another folder called "OneDC_Updater". Can I change directory file it?Thank you...
  5. What is going on with my computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is going on with my computer?: So I was normally using Windows, just like another normal day, and then I decided to shut it down because I was going to do something else. When I turned the PC back on, it said for a few frames "updating your computer" but then a blue screen of death showed up.I'm not really...
  6. What is going on with my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is going on with my computer?: So I was normally using Windows, just like another normal day, and then I decided to shut it down because I was going to do something else. When I turned the PC back on, it said for a few frames "updating your computer" but then a blue screen of death showed up.I'm not really...
  7. What's going on with my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's going on with my computer?: So a few weeks ago, my computer started crashing and freezing, when that happened. I've been trying so many times to figure out what's causing the crash.I scanned my PC with an antivirus softwares, I checked the status of my drive on CMD wmic diskdrive get status, it said it...
  8. What's going on with my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's going on with my computer?: So a few weeks ago, my computer started crashing and freezing, when that happened. I've been trying so many times to figure out what's causing the crash.I scanned my PC with an antivirus softwares, I checked the status of my drive on CMD wmic diskdrive get status, it said it...
  9. What's going on with my computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What's going on with my computer?: So a few weeks ago, my computer started crashing and freezing, when that happened. I've been trying so many times to figure out what's causing the crash.I scanned my PC with an antivirus softwares, I checked the status of my drive on CMD, it said it was OK. I installed a tool...
  10. Mouse keeps going down in games and such.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse keeps going down in games and such.: it just keeps going down not scrolling just like goes down without me doing anything i havent done anything with settings or something and i tried to google the problem but could not find anything so i did the natrually and thought it was a mouse problem but apparently...