Windows 10: What type of key when upgrade by Microsoft App Store?

Discus and support What type of key when upgrade by Microsoft App Store? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought new Dell PC with Windows 11 Home OEM installed.I need to upgrade it to Pro version and decide to upgrade via Microsoft App Store.The Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DinhTung, Feb 5, 2022.

1. DinhTung Win User

What type of key when upgrade by Microsoft App Store?

I bought new Dell PC with Windows 11 Home OEM installed.I need to upgrade it to Pro version and decide to upgrade via Microsoft App Store.The Windows Pro key which I will receive is the retail key, isn't it?

:)

DinhTung, Feb 5, 2022

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Feb 5, 2022
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Feb 5, 2022
  4. What type of key when upgrade by Microsoft App Store?

Microsoft Store App

Still having the same problem.

James Acosta, Feb 5, 2022
Thema:

What type of key when upgrade by Microsoft App Store?

1. What type of key when upgrade by Microsoft App Store? - Similar Threads - type key upgrade

2. set app from microsoft store as defualt for a file type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    set app from microsoft store as defualt for a file type: I would like to set mpv as the defualt program for the avif file type, but windows doesn't allow me to open file location of the app and set it that way, nor does it allow me to search for the app I would like to assign as defualt for said file type.could you please xplain...
  3. set app from microsoft store as defualt for a file type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    set app from microsoft store as defualt for a file type: I would like to set mpv as the defualt program for the avif file type, but windows doesn't allow me to open file location of the app and set it that way, nor does it allow me to search for the app I would like to assign as defualt for said file type.could you please xplain...
  4. Upgrade in the Microsoft Store app is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade in the Microsoft Store app is not working: Hi,I am trying to upgrade my Windows 11 Home edition to Pro. The Open Store button is not working however.How do I reset it so that it starts working? Where is the link association with the Store App stored in the registry?...
  5. Upgrade in the Microsoft Store app is not working

Upgrade in the Microsoft Store app is not working: Hi,I am trying to upgrade my Windows 11 Home edition to Pro. The Open Store button is not working however.How do I reset it so that it starts working? Where is the link association with the Store App stored in the registry?...
  6. Can I request for cancel for upgrade key via Microsoft app store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I request for cancel for upgrade key via Microsoft app store?: I have mistake when upgrade Windows 11 Home to Pro for WorkStation instead of Pro lastday.Can I cancel my upgrade request and get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-request-for-cancel-for-upgrade-key-via/0d765f4a-299b-4435-9b02-8b63b06e99ec
  7. Can I request for cancel for upgrade key via Microsoft app store?

Can I request for cancel for upgrade key via Microsoft app store?: I have mistake when upgrade Windows 11 Home to Pro for WorkStation instead of Pro lastday.Can I cancel my upgrade request and get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-request-for-cancel-for-upgrade-key-via/0d765f4a-299b-4435-9b02-8b63b06e99ec
  8. What type of key when upgrade by Microsoft App Store?

What type of key when upgrade by Microsoft App Store?: I bought new Dell PC with Windows 11 Home OEM installed.I need to upgrade it to Pro version and decide to upgrade via Microsoft App Store.The Windows Pro key which I will receive is the retail key, isn't it?...
  9. What do the different types of Microsoft Product Keys mean?

in Windows 10 News
    What do the different types of Microsoft Product Keys mean?: [ATTACH]Many software programs at the time of installation require users to enter a Product […] This article What do the different types of Microsoft Product Keys mean? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Converting Desktop app to store type app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Converting Desktop app to store type app: I have observed that store apps run faster than desktop apps. So is there a way to convert my games form desktop to the store apps. I mean it like frm EXE to the extension of store...