Windows 10: What to do if your laptop doesn't want to open ot keeps on saying sign in and you can't put...

Discus and support What to do if your laptop doesn't want to open ot keeps on saying sign in and you can't put... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What to do if your laptop doesn't want to open it keep saying sign in but refuse for you to put pin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mbali Ndlangamandla, Jul 25, 2024.

1. What to do if your laptop doesn't want to open ot keeps on saying sign in and you can't put...

What to do if your laptop doesn't want to open it keep saying sign in but refuse for you to put pin

:)

Mbali Ndlangamandla, Jul 25, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

What to do if your laptop doesn't want to open ot keeps on saying sign in and you can't put... 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 25, 2024
  3. skb_990 Win User
    my sign in options doesn"t open in settings.

Hii, my sign in options doesn"t open in settings. everything else works fine in settings. i just want to change sign in from password to passcode . It was working very good before. After new update in last month, it stopped working and after update it
    asked me to relogin but did not gave me the option to set 4 digit passcode .

skb_990, Jul 25, 2024
  4. What to do if your laptop doesn't want to open ot keeps on saying sign in and you can't put...

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers.

kaulahuivi, Jul 25, 2024
Thema:

What to do if your laptop doesn't want to open ot keeps on saying sign in and you can't put...

1. What to do if your laptop doesn't want to open ot keeps on saying sign in and you can't put... - Similar Threads - laptop doesn't open

2. What to do if your laptop doesn't want to open ot keeps on saying sign in and you can't put...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do if your laptop doesn't want to open ot keeps on saying sign in and you can't put...: What to do if your laptop doesn't want to open it keep saying sign in but refuse for you to put pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-your-laptop-doesnt-want-to-open-ot/0ef47f15-3185-4a34-ad37-4734d0604b9a
  3. how do you know what to put for your vpn? or how?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do you know what to put for your vpn? or how?: what if you don't know what to put? Then what would you put? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-know-what-to-put-for-your-vpn-or-how/bde36949-dcfa-48d0-8aa5-8fbe56d17076
  4. how do you know what to put for your vpn? or how?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you know what to put for your vpn? or how?: what if you don't know what to put? Then what would you put? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-know-what-to-put-for-your-vpn-or-how/bde36949-dcfa-48d0-8aa5-8fbe56d17076
  5. how do you know what to put for your vpn? or how?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Keep getting "How do you want to open this?"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting "How do you want to open this?": Recently I've been getting this pop up asking me "How do you want to open this?" it happens after a reboot and I'm not opening anything. I don't have to even touch my computer. It gives me 3 options:Dell Mobile Connect Dell Mobile Connect 3.3Look for an app in the Microsoft...
  7. Keep getting "How do you want to open this?"

Keep getting "How do you want to open this?": Recently I've been getting this pop up asking me "How do you want to open this?" it happens after a reboot and I'm not opening anything. I don't have to even touch my computer. It gives me 3 options:Dell Mobile Connect Dell Mobile Connect 3.3Look for an app in the Microsoft...
  8. If you unplug your laptop before you shutdown, then want to open it do you you plug it in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If you unplug your laptop before you shutdown, then want to open it do you you plug it in...: I just went on a week vacation and my laptop is normally always on or in sleep mode. Do I plug the charger in before or after I turn it on from shutdown? Will it corrupt anything? Thanks. submitted by /u/SmaIIpp [link] [comments]...
  9. Whats the Point ? what do you want to open this file with

Whats the Point ? what do you want to open this file with: I am a long time trying to get an answer to this question. Every time I start my laptop I am presented with a list of programs, which asks, what do you want to open this file with IT NEVER LETS YOU KNOW WHAT FILE IT IS. How are you supposed to know what to pick?. Any other...
  10. what do you want to open this with? on %APPDATA% on run?

in Windows 10 Support
    what do you want to open this with? on %APPDATA% on run?: As the title says I recently installed Acronis true image, upon reboot i got the black screen of death, no bios ..nothing... i had to strip the GPU out - blow the dust off and it started up but this time 2 problems so farall my torrents say ERROR CANT OPEN TORRENT FILE even...