Windows 10: What to do if i can't reach my BitLocker recovery key ??

Discus and support What to do if i can't reach my BitLocker recovery key ?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Suddenly after I updated my windows i found that BitLocker recovery key was required even though i didn't enable it so now i have an issue that i can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ahmed Nasr3, Aug 21, 2024.

1. What to do if i can't reach my BitLocker recovery key ??

Suddenly after I updated my windows i found that BitLocker recovery key was required even though i didn't enable it so now i have an issue that i can't remember my Microsoft account that related to my pc and i have very important data on that pc and my photos since i was kid and there is more to cry about is there any chance to unlock that recovery key , i can't reach the support of Microsoft to help me too , now Iam very depressed and sad

:)

Ahmed Nasr3, Aug 21, 2024

2. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Aug 21, 2024
  3. saqib_415 Win User
    Lost bitlocker recovery key

I have lost my bitlocker recovery key and tried following the recovery steps. I have also searched and tried following the command prompts suggested but none have worked.

saqib_415, Aug 21, 2024
  4. Xylee Del Win User

What to do if i can't reach my BitLocker recovery key ??

Xylee Del, Aug 21, 2024
Thema:

What to do if i can't reach my BitLocker recovery key ??

1. What to do if i can't reach my BitLocker recovery key ?? - Similar Threads - can't reach BitLocker

2. What to do if i can't reach my BitLocker recovery key ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do if i can't reach my BitLocker recovery key ??: Suddenly after I updated my windows i found that BitLocker recovery key was required even though i didn't enable it so now i have an issue that i can't remember my Microsoft account that related to my pc and i have very important data on that pc and my photos since i was kid...
  3. What to do if i can't reach my BitLocker recovery key ??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What to do if i can't reach my BitLocker recovery key ??: Suddenly after I updated my windows i found that BitLocker recovery key was required even though i didn't enable it so now i have an issue that i can't remember my Microsoft account that related to my pc and i have very important data on that pc and my photos since i was kid...
  4. BitLocker Recovery Key lost; What do I do?

in Windows 10 News
    BitLocker Recovery Key lost; What do I do?: [IMG]If you can’t find your BitLocker recovery key, this post will help you. BitLocker is a volume encryption feature in Windows that lets you encrypt an entire volume to protect your data. It provides a recovery key a unique 48-digit numerical password that you can use to...
  5. Bitlocker Not Accepting the BitLocker Recovery Key, What To Do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Not Accepting the BitLocker Recovery Key, What To Do?: I have an HP X360 laptop 1 year old and I installed Windows 11 worked fine for like a week or 2. After my laptop running the automatic updates, it crashed/froze; after trying to restart it the Bitlocker recovery screen appeared, I enter the correct Bitlocker recovery key I...
  6. Bitlocker Not Accepting the BitLocker Recovery Key, What To Do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker Not Accepting the BitLocker Recovery Key, What To Do?: I have an HP X360 laptop 1 year old and I installed Windows 11 worked fine for like a week or 2. After my laptop running the automatic updates, it crashed/froze; after trying to restart it the Bitlocker recovery screen appeared, I enter the correct Bitlocker recovery key I...
  7. What to do if BitLocker asks for a recovery key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What to do if BitLocker asks for a recovery key: Technical difficulty: AdvancedApplies to: Windows 10/11A detailed explanation of what Device Encryption is, can be found here: What is device encryption, and should I use it? - Microsoft CommunityBitlocker uses the same technology but has more advanced features.Why does...
  8. Can't reach my HDD with Bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't reach my HDD with Bitlocker recovery key: Hello.I bought a new SSD for my Dell laptop. I removed the HDD then installed the SSD and did a clean install for windows 10.Then I reinstalled the HDD, it asks me to enter the Bitlocker recovery key. I did not set any key before, but I opened my Microsoft account and find...
  9. Bitlocker: for what do I need the recovery key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bitlocker: for what do I need the recovery key?: So, yesterday I fully encrypted one of my external hard drive. First time. I set a password for it and it made the whole process (multiple hours). Now, I have a txt file on my desktop which is called "bitlocker-recocerykey" and I'm wondering for that this is needed. I already...
  10. What is my bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is my bitlocker recovery key: What is my bitlocker recovery key how to find or set https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-my-bitlocker-recovery-key/7f7613aa-0fd3-4b7c-a61a-3b01a6324e3e