Windows 10: What should i do?

Discus and support What should i do? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a brand new pc. Since the first day i have got bsods like memory_management, system_thread_exception_not_handled, kernel_security_check_failure.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by David P7, Jul 5, 2024.

1. David P7 Win User

What should i do?

I have a brand new pc. Since the first day i have got bsods like memory_management, system_thread_exception_not_handled, kernel_security_check_failure. If i use more tham 30 minutes this either i get bsod or the game crashes. I have run the sfc scan and i got the error 0x800f081f. I tried to update but i cant download them becoase i got error 0x80248007. I think its a hardware problem but i cant figure it out cuz i havent assambled to pc. Help me.

:)

David P7, Jul 5, 2024
Thema:

What should i do?

1. What should i do? - Similar Threads - should

2. "Technical Support" or should I say never getting technical support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Technical Support" or should I say never getting technical support: I stupidly updated my Alienware laptop and now I'm locked out of my laptop because this dumb *** company didn't save my bitlocker to my account and/or never offered to save my bitlocker on the most recent time it updated it which I have zero clue when it decided to change...
  3. "Technical Support" or should I say never getting technical support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Technical Support" or should I say never getting technical support: I stupidly updated my Alienware laptop and now I'm locked out of my laptop because this dumb *** company didn't save my bitlocker to my account and/or never offered to save my bitlocker on the most recent time it updated it which I have zero clue when it decided to change...
  4. My screen is zoomed more than it should, the control alt delete screen only shows 1 of the...

My screen is zoomed more than it should, the control alt delete screen only shows 1 of the...: My resolution was different to normal and my screen was zoomed in, it did not let me changed it and then my dad trying to help made it zoom in so much the bottom bar merged together...
  5. My screen is zoomed more than it should, the control alt delete screen only shows 1 of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen is zoomed more than it should, the control alt delete screen only shows 1 of the...: My resolution was different to normal and my screen was zoomed in, it did not let me changed it and then my dad trying to help made it zoom in so much the bottom bar merged together...
  6. should i get some scan message after microsoft defender offline scan is finished

should i get some scan message after microsoft defender offline scan is finished: So i just finished the offline scan but i didnt get a meassage about the scan.I looked in the seting but all it says is about the scan i did a few days ago. My question is jut if i should get a message about the offline scan or not?...
  7. should i get some scan message after microsoft defender offline scan is finished

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    should i get some scan message after microsoft defender offline scan is finished: So i just finished the offline scan but i didnt get a meassage about the scan.I looked in the seting but all it says is about the scan i did a few days ago. My question is jut if i should get a message about the offline scan or not?...
  8. should i get some scan message after microsoft defender offline scan is finished

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. My microftsoft account is being hacked, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microftsoft account is being hacked, what should I do?: I keep receiving a verification code message every day since September 27, 2024. Initially, it was just once a day, but now it's twice daily. When I try to log into my account, I get an error message saying "too many requests." I noticed the verification codes are sent every...
  10. My microftsoft account is being hacked, what should I do?

My microftsoft account is being hacked, what should I do?: I keep receiving a verification code message every day since September 27, 2024. Initially, it was just once a day, but now it's twice daily. When I try to log into my account, I get an error message saying "too many requests." I noticed the verification codes are sent every...