Windows 10: what should i do now?

Discus and support what should i do now? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; yesterday night i got a software update and 2 additional updates. One is driver update and second one is firmware update. My synaptics touchpad two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sai raj1, Apr 2, 2023.

1. sai raj1 Win User

what should i do now?

yesterday night i got a software update and 2 additional updates. One is driver update and second one is firmware update. My synaptics touchpad two finger scrolling is not working so i thought maybe the additional update was for the driver and so i installed it. The laptop went into preparig automatic repair mode and i can't do anything about it. I tried all the methods of the internet to escape the bootloop but nothing worked. i even tried to reset the PC with and without keeping files and that too did't work. Says the error "There was error while resetting the PC". Although if i choose to se

:)

sai raj1, Apr 2, 2023
Thema:

what should i do now?

1. what should i do now? - Similar Threads - should

2. How should i get my tablet mode and whole settings back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How should i get my tablet mode and whole settings back?: I am really shocked that i cant find the Tablet Mode on my Lenovo Yoga Windows 11 system. I swear it was just in there, in system settings with its name and also in center by demonstrating shortcut tablet on/off icon. What has happened and then it was gone?? All...
  3. How should i get my tablet mode and whole settings back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How should i get my tablet mode and whole settings back?: I am really shocked that i cant find the Tablet Mode on my Lenovo Yoga Windows 11 system. I swear it was just in there, in system settings with its name and also in center by demonstrating shortcut tablet on/off icon. What has happened and then it was gone?? All...
  4. What should I do so I can log in to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do so I can log in to my laptop?: Hello, I have trouble on signing in to my laptop since it says that I cant login and I have to wait for 2 hours. However I already waited for 2 hours and it still wont let me sign in and the other sign in option does not work either what can I do?...
  5. What should I do so I can log in to my laptop?

What should I do so I can log in to my laptop?: Hello, I have trouble on signing in to my laptop since it says that I cant login and I have to wait for 2 hours. However I already waited for 2 hours and it still wont let me sign in and the other sign in option does not work either what can I do?...
  6. Two applications have elevated privileges when they should not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two applications have elevated privileges when they should not.: Act and QB have elevated privileges on a laptop and the QSalesData linking software won't connect, while on a desktop that has the company files Act & QB don't have elevated privileges listed in Win 10 Task Manager Details tab Elevated column. The various run as administrator...
  7. Two applications have elevated privileges when they should not.

Two applications have elevated privileges when they should not.: Act and QB have elevated privileges on a laptop and the QSalesData linking software won't connect, while on a desktop that has the company files Act & QB don't have elevated privileges listed in Win 10 Task Manager Details tab Elevated column. The various run as administrator...
  8. Two applications have elevated privileges when they should not.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. how should shift click action work on a screen with a list of items and a mark box on each...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how should shift click action work on a screen with a list of items and a mark box on each...: how should shift click action work on a screen with a list of items and a mark box on each line to select one or more lines?If I click one box, then move several lines below the marked one and use a shift click action, I get that line and the lines between the original...
  10. how should shift click action work on a screen with a list of items and a mark box on each...

how should shift click action work on a screen with a list of items and a mark box on each...: how should shift click action work on a screen with a list of items and a mark box on each line to select one or more lines?If I click one box, then move several lines below the marked one and use a shift click action, I get that line and the lines between the original...