Windows 10: What needs your attention

Discus and support What needs your attention in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I don't know how I can solve the problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TJ06, Jul 1, 2021.

1. TJ06 Win User

What needs your attention

I don't know how I can solve the problem.

:)

TJ06, Jul 1, 2021

2. Email & App Accounts: iCloud account doesn't work "Attention Requiered"

Hi Francis,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution and information regarding your concern with the error "Attention required", we would like to know the following:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jul 1, 2021
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jul 1, 2021
  4. What needs your attention

Attention Rohit

Attention for Rohit, no I have not sorted the problem, it is still the same as before. Raju S Das suggested a couple of things to rectify the issue, but did not work when I restarted the computer?

Christopher TuckerWG, Jul 1, 2021
Thema:

What needs your attention

1. What needs your attention - Similar Threads - needs attention

2. Need help, suddenly I keep getting these emails, how do I stop them " ATTENTION: Bounced...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help, suddenly I keep getting these emails, how do I stop them " ATTENTION: Bounced...: ATTENTION: Bounced Message Notification, bytes in the mailbox!! How can I stop these emails? It just started a few days ago! Each email has a different sender like my bank, and different sites I've been on like Tractor supply etc....
  3. Need help, suddenly I keep getting these emails, how do I stop them " ATTENTION: Bounced...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help, suddenly I keep getting these emails, how do I stop them " ATTENTION: Bounced...: ATTENTION: Bounced Message Notification, bytes in the mailbox!! How can I stop these emails? It just started a few days ago! Each email has a different sender like my bank, and different sites I've been on like Tractor supply etc....
  4. Need help, suddenly I keep getting these emails, how do I stop them " ATTENTION: Bounced...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I got the pop up "Your microsoft account needs attention"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the pop up "Your microsoft account needs attention": My Microsoft was paid up till Aug 2024 I continued on and just renewed it for the new year and still I am getting this message so why am paying if I still can not use these services?...
  6. I got the pop up "Your microsoft account needs attention"

I got the pop up "Your microsoft account needs attention": My Microsoft was paid up till Aug 2024 I continued on and just renewed it for the new year and still I am getting this message so why am paying if I still can not use these services?...
  7. Error on Security updates on windows 10 . Tried everything. Needs attention ASAP to be...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error on Security updates on windows 10 . Tried everything. Needs attention ASAP to be...: Error on Security updates on windows 10 . Tried everything. Needs attention ASAP to be resolved. I'm not tech smart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-on-security-updates-on-windows-10-tried/4b76f5f8-f112-45f7-b9d8-50244fee9437
  8. Error on Security updates on windows 10 . Tried everything. Needs attention ASAP to be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error on Security updates on windows 10 . Tried everything. Needs attention ASAP to be...: Error on Security updates on windows 10 . Tried everything. Needs attention ASAP to be resolved. I'm not tech smart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-on-security-updates-on-windows-10-tried/4b76f5f8-f112-45f7-b9d8-50244fee9437
  9. Error on Security updates on windows 10 . Tried everything. Needs attention ASAP to be...

10. I got the pop up "Your microsoft account needs attention". Is this normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the pop up "Your microsoft account needs attention". Is this normal?: I'm currently using windows 11 and haven't seen this popup before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-the-pop-up-your-microsoft-account-needs/a18b5e74-cd8c-4aae-96e5-e13b02021112