Windows 10: What is wrong with the msn web page, try to go to a certain article and some other...

Discus and support What is wrong with the msn web page, try to go to a certain article and some other... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; MSN is getting messed up, do I need to go to Yahoo?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Paul Samskar, Sep 23, 2024 at 7:12 PM.

1. What is wrong with the msn web page, try to go to a certain article and some other...

MSN is getting messed up, do I need to go to Yahoo?

:)

Paul Samskar, Sep 23, 2024 at 7:12 PM

2. MSN article links not working on my iPad

It seems like you might be experiencing issues with MSN article links not working properly on your iPad. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you could try:

1. Check Internet Connection: Ensure that your iPad is connected to the internet via Wi-Fi or cellular data. Sometimes, broken links can occur due to a poor or unstable connection.
    2. Clear Browser Cache: If you're using a web browser to access MSN articles, clearing your browser's cache might help. Go to the browser's settings and look for an option to clear browsing data or cache.
    3. Try a Different Browser: If you're using a specific browser to access MSN articles and the links aren't working, try using a different browser. Sometimes, compatibility issues can arise with certain browsers.
    4. Update Browser and iPad: Make sure you're using the latest version of both your web browser and your iPad's operating system. Updates can often resolve compatibility issues.
    5. Disable Ad-blockers: If you have an ad-blocker enabled on your browser, it might be interfering with the functionality of the MSN website. Try disabling it temporarily and see if the links work.
    6. Check MSN App: If you're using the MSN app to access articles, make sure it's updated to the latest version from the App Store. If the app itself is experiencing issues, you might need to wait for an update or contact MSN support.
    7. Contact Support: If none of the above steps work, consider reaching out to MSN support or Apple support for further assistance. They might be able to provide more specific guidance for the issue you're facing.

Farooq Butt1, Sep 23, 2024 at 7:22 PM
  3. I cannot get into my page MSN..please help

Hi tootsielord,

It would be great if you can tell me more about your concern. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Which web browser are you using to access MSN?
    • Are you referring to signing into your MSN account?
    • What error message are you getting?
    • Is the issue isolated to the MSN website?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For now, I suggest running the troubleshooter for accessing websites. You can get the tool from this

page
    , select Find and fix problems with connecting to the Internet or to websites. You need administrative permission to run the tool.

We're looking forward to your reply.

4. What is wrong with the msn web page, try to go to a certain article and some other...

Building a Web Page Help

I am building a web page for my store and i admit its not my strong point. I have used Dreamweaver CS4 and the site when uploaded to the server does not show the frames i used to design the web page.

Any suggestions?

CybertechComputerz, Sep 23, 2024 at 7:22 PM
Thema:

What is wrong with the msn web page, try to go to a certain article and some other...

1. What is wrong with the msn web page, try to go to a certain article and some other... - Similar Threads - wrong msn web

2. What is wrong with the msn web page, try to go to a certain article and some other...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with the msn web page, try to go to a certain article and some other...: MSN is getting messed up, do I need to go to Yahoo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-wrong-with-the-msn-web-page-try-to-go-to-a/c3bd1f72-bcc8-4d63-b9b4-b5502bc46b72
  3. MSN web page opening randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN web page opening randomly: Hi every now and then with no user interaction my default web browser Chrome opens to the msn home page my home page is googlethis also happens irrespective of the default browser. It is completely random and comes up over whatever I'm currently doing on my computer stopping...
  4. MSN web page opening randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN web page opening randomly: Hi every now and then with no user interaction my default web browser Chrome opens to the msn home page my home page is googlethis also happens irrespective of the default browser. It is completely random and comes up over whatever I'm currently doing on my computer stopping...
  5. Why is there strict censorship on MSN articles on the Microsoft start page?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there strict censorship on MSN articles on the Microsoft start page?: There is blatant censorship which goes against the first amendment. The automatic censorship is so strict, you can't even reply to someone and use the word "you" in a sentence to call them out. People have to work around the words to reply to posts. I understand censoring...
  6. Why is there strict censorship on MSN articles on the Microsoft start page?

Why is there strict censorship on MSN articles on the Microsoft start page?: There is blatant censorship which goes against the first amendment. The automatic censorship is so strict, you can't even reply to someone and use the word "you" in a sentence to call them out. People have to work around the words to reply to posts. I understand censoring...
  7. Trying to get an outdated article removed from MSN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to get an outdated article removed from MSN: I need help getting MSN to take down an article that was deleted by the original creator, it is detrimental to me and my career. I have been trying for months using the feedback feature and no luck. It's a serious matter. How do I contact someone from MSN?...
  8. Trying to get an outdated article removed from MSN

Trying to get an outdated article removed from MSN: I need help getting MSN to take down an article that was deleted by the original creator, it is detrimental to me and my career. I have been trying for months using the feedback feature and no luck. It's a serious matter. How do I contact someone from MSN?...
  9. when i open try going to an article presented by msn browser i get a blank page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i open try going to an article presented by msn browser i get a blank page.: using micro soft 11 the microsoft browser with the community active on the article pages. i go to open the article and all i see is a blank white page. yet when i open an article on yahoo i get the article. i can use the msn browser and locate microsoft and get phone numbers...
  10. when i open try going to an article presented by msn browser i get a blank page.

when i open try going to an article presented by msn browser i get a blank page.: using micro soft 11 the microsoft browser with the community active on the article pages. i go to open the article and all i see is a blank white page. yet when i open an article on yahoo i get the article. i can use the msn browser and locate microsoft and get phone numbers...