Windows 10: What is wrong with my laptop?

Discus and support What is wrong with my laptop? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Network adapter is always bugging out. It can be every 5 minutes to every hour, I have to reset the adapter, until today because now that doesn't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by King1222320000, Jan 26, 2024.

1. What is wrong with my laptop?

Network adapter is always bugging out. It can be every 5 minutes to every hour, I have to reset the adapter, until today because now that doesn't work anymore. Another issue thats constantly annoying me is when a lot of times instead of typing, my keyboard will open shortcuts. I think its an error with Windows. This is getting ridiculous. It's an Asus ROG StrixG17 the thing costed over $2k it should work better than this.

:)

King1222320000, Jan 26, 2024
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 26, 2024
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jan 26, 2024
  4. What is wrong with my laptop?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 26, 2024
Thema:

What is wrong with my laptop?

1. What is wrong with my laptop? - Similar Threads - wrong laptop

2. My laptop keeps telling me my password wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps telling me my password wrong: I tried login to my Laptop but I type the right password but keeps telling me it's incorrect and when I tried to go on safe mode command prompt it's telling me I have to login and telling me same thing I have restarted it but no luck I don't know what else is to do....
  3. My laptop keeps telling me my password wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keeps telling me my password wrong: I tried login to my Laptop but I type the right password but keeps telling me it's incorrect and when I tried to go on safe mode command prompt it's telling me I have to login and telling me same thing I have restarted it but no luck I don't know what else is to do....
  4. My laptop keeps telling me my password wrong

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Whats wrong with my laptop? fTPM issue???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whats wrong with my laptop? fTPM issue???: For the last couple of weeks, my laptop has been giving me extreme issues. Every time I try to open my laptop after its in “sleep mode”, the screen wont turn on, but the keys will light up, and even if i try clicking on the keys to encourage it to turn the screen on, my...
  6. Whats wrong with my laptop? fTPM issue???

Whats wrong with my laptop? fTPM issue???: For the last couple of weeks, my laptop has been giving me extreme issues. Every time I try to open my laptop after its in “sleep mode”, the screen wont turn on, but the keys will light up, and even if i try clicking on the keys to encourage it to turn the screen on, my...
  7. Laptop location is wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop location is wrong: I am running Windows 11 on a Dell Latitude 3540. My laptop appears to think I am in New Hampshire when I am in fact in California. The time zone is wrong, Google and Microsoft Maps show my location as NH, etc. I have fiddled around a bit with the location settings and nothing...
  8. Laptop location is wrong

Laptop location is wrong: I am running Windows 11 on a Dell Latitude 3540. My laptop appears to think I am in New Hampshire when I am in fact in California. The time zone is wrong, Google and Microsoft Maps show my location as NH, etc. I have fiddled around a bit with the location settings and nothing...
  9. I bought a new gaming laptop and typed in wrong email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    I bought a new gaming laptop and typed in wrong email address: Typesd in wrong email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-new-gaming-laptop-and-typed-in-wrong/1c345b5e-b86c-429a-84ba-89a717f1742a
  10. what is wrong with my hp laptop, when powering on it doesnt power on the screen thn the fan...

what is wrong with my hp laptop, when powering on it doesnt power on the screen thn the fan...: i havent tried anything because i dont know yet what can be harmful for my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-wrong-with-my-hp-laptop-when-powering-on/29ade1d0-ca18-42de-b0fc-00a23182b845