Windows 10: What is use of DefaultAccount in windows 11

Discus and support What is use of DefaultAccount in windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am searching for the answer about how windows DefaultAccount user used for and i got following answer but i can't understand properly so could anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NikhilMSINGH, Jul 17, 2022.

1. What is use of DefaultAccount in windows 11

I am searching for the answer about how windows DefaultAccount user used for and i got following answer but i can't understand properly so could anyone explain this in simple wordsWhat is use of DefaultAccount in windows 11 :DefaultAccount :The DefaultAccount, also known as the Default System Managed Account DSMA, is a built-in account introduced in Windows 10 version 1607 and Windows Server 2016. The DSMA is a well-known user account type. It is a user neutral account that can be used to run processes that are either multi-user aware or user-agnostic. The DSMA is disabled by default on the desktop SKUs full

:)

NikhilMSINGH, Jul 17, 2022
  2. NikhilMSINGH, Jul 17, 2022
  3. What is use of DefaultAccount in windows 11

I am searching for the answer about how windows DefaultAccount user used for and i got following answer but i can't understand properly so could anyone explain this in simple words:

DefaultAccount :

The DefaultAccount, also known as the Default System Managed Account (DSMA), is a built-in account introduced in Windows 10 version 1607 and Windows Server 2016. The DSMA is a well-known user account type. It is a user neutral account that can be used to run processes that are either multi-user aware or user-agnostic. The DSMA is disabled by default on the desktop SKUs (full windows SKUs) and WS 2016 with the Desktop.

The DSMA has a well-known RID of 503. The security identifier (SID) of the DSMA will thus have a well-known SID in the following format: S-1-5-21-<ComputerIdentifier>-503

The DSMA is a member of the well-known group System Managed Accounts Group, which has a well-known SID of S-1-5-32-581.

The DSMA alias can be granted access to resources during offline staging even before the account itself has been created. The account and the group are created during first boot of the machine within the Security Accounts Manager (SAM).

How Windows uses the DefaultAccount

From a permission perspective, the DefaultAccount is a standard user account. The DefaultAccount is needed to run multi-user-manifested-apps (MUMA apps). MUMA apps run all the time and react to users signing in and signing out of the devices. Unlike Windows Desktop where apps run in context of the user and get terminated when the user signs off, MUMA apps run by using the DSMA.

MUMA apps are functional in shared session SKUs such as Xbox. For example, Xbox shell is a MUMA app. Today, Xbox automatically signs in as Guest account and all apps run in this context. All the apps are multi-user-aware and respond to events fired by user manager. The apps run as the Guest account.

In the converged user model, the multi-user-aware apps and multi-user-aware brokers will need to run in a context different from that of the users. For this purpose, the system creates DSMA.

NikhilMSINGH, Jul 17, 2022
  4. What is use of DefaultAccount in windows 11

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 17, 2022
Thema:

What is use of DefaultAccount in windows 11

1. What is use of DefaultAccount in windows 11 - Similar Threads - DefaultAccount

2. How to change the administrator if the DefaultAccount is one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change the administrator if the DefaultAccount is one?: I had to deliver my laptop to be fixed, and for that I had to delete all my personal files and also disable the pin from my PC account. I think I must have messed up some steps and I managed to change my previously Admin role to a Guest role. Now that my laptop is back from...
  3. How to change the administrator if the DefaultAccount is one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the administrator if the DefaultAccount is one?: I had to deliver my laptop to be fixed, and for that I had to delete all my personal files and also disable the pin from my PC account. I think I must have messed up some steps and I managed to change my previously Admin role to a Guest role. Now that my laptop is back from...
  4. What is use of DefaultAccount in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is use of DefaultAccount in windows 11: I am searching for the answer about how windows DefaultAccount user used for and i got following answer but i can't understand properly so could anyone explain this in simple words:DefaultAccount :The DefaultAccount, also known as the Default System Managed Account DSMA, is a...
  5. What is use of DefaultAccount in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is use of DefaultAccount in windows 11: I am searching for the answer about how windows DefaultAccount user used for and i got following answer but i can't understand properly so could anyone explain this in simple word:Toggle menublog.matrixpost.net > Windows > Local user accounts in WindowsLocal user accounts in...
  6. What is use of DefaultAccount in windows 11

What is use of DefaultAccount in windows 11: I am searching for the answer about how windows DefaultAccount user used for and i got following answer but i can't understand properly so could anyone explain this in simple word:Toggle menublog.matrixpost.net > Windows > Local user accounts in WindowsLocal user accounts in...
  7. Can DefaultAccount and Guest users of Windows 10 be deleted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can DefaultAccount and Guest users of Windows 10 be deleted?: We have an application built on Windows 10. We are not using DefaultAccount and Guest users anywhere in our application. Due to security concerns, it is not recommended to have additional users which are not in use. Can we delete these two accounts during the installation of...
  8. Can DefaultAccount and Guest users of Windows 10 be deleted?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can DefaultAccount and Guest users of Windows 10 be deleted?: We have an application built on Windows 10. We are not using DefaultAccount and Guest users anywhere in our application. Due to security concerns, it is not recommended to have additional users which are not in use. Can we delete these two accounts during the installation of...
  9. Can DefaultAccount and Guest users of Windows 10 be deleted?

10. unrelated friend named as defaultaccount in CMD? lacking admin rights on files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    unrelated friend named as defaultaccount in CMD? lacking admin rights on files: [ATTACH] So i don't know how the hell i accomplished this, but somehow a friends name is stated as default account and im missing administrator privileges on ALOT of files I'm a hardware guy and completely clueless on software so i'd love some help on how to fix this...