Windows 10: What is the pairing PIN for my Microsoft bluetooth keyboard?

Discus and support What is the pairing PIN for my Microsoft bluetooth keyboard? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I raised a query earlier about problems with my new Windows 11 Pro system and suddenly losing bluetooth mouse & keyboard access. I've now solved part... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Inloopwinkel, Jan 5, 2022.

1. What is the pairing PIN for my Microsoft bluetooth keyboard?

I raised a query earlier about problems with my new Windows 11 Pro system and suddenly losing bluetooth mouse & keyboard access. I've now solved part of the problem which was caused by different dialogues used in Windows 11 from previous versions of Windows causing me to make mistakes. I've now just one remaining pairing query. It concerns my Microsoft keyboard where it's asking me for the PIN for my keyboard see below. I have no idea what the PIN is. Note, while the dialogue refers to "Keyboard 6000", the model number on my keyboard actually shows "5000" - I don't know whether this make

:)

Inloopwinkel, Jan 5, 2022
Thema:

What is the pairing PIN for my Microsoft bluetooth keyboard?

1. What is the pairing PIN for my Microsoft bluetooth keyboard? - Similar Threads - pairing PIN Microsoft

2. Impossible to pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible to pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard: I got this keyboard for work in 2021, until last week it worked like a charm until last week. I noticed there was an issue with it after IT had to do some work on my laptop.When working on getting all my settings back I could not get the keyboard to connect back despite the...
  3. Impossible to pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Impossible to pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard: I got this keyboard for work in 2021, until last week it worked like a charm until last week. I noticed there was an issue with it after IT had to do some work on my laptop.When working on getting all my settings back I could not get the keyboard to connect back despite the...
  4. Impossible to pair my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth Keyboard is Paired but not connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth Keyboard is Paired but not connected.: Hi there,I have an issue with the Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Model 1898. The keyboard is showing up as paired but not connected. The BT keyboard is listed under the OTHER DEVICES section, not the INPUT section under SETTINGS > BLUETOOTH & DEVICES > DEVICES.Thus the keyboard...
  6. Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth Keyboard is Paired but not connected.

Microsoft Keyboard Bluetooth Keyboard is Paired but not connected.: Hi there,I have an issue with the Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Model 1898. The keyboard is showing up as paired but not connected. The BT keyboard is listed under the OTHER DEVICES section, not the INPUT section under SETTINGS > BLUETOOTH & DEVICES > DEVICES.Thus the keyboard...
  7. Can anyone help resolve a problem with the pairing PIN for my Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help resolve a problem with the pairing PIN for my Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard?: I have previously raised questions about problems pairing my Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 5000 with a Windows 11 PC. It's been suggested the PIN is 0000, but that fails to work for this particular keyboard. Yes, I have several other identical Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard...
  8. Can anyone help resolve a problem with the pairing PIN for my Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard?

Can anyone help resolve a problem with the pairing PIN for my Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard?: I have previously raised questions about problems pairing my Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 5000 with a Windows 11 PC. It's been suggested the PIN is 0000, but that fails to work for this particular keyboard. Yes, I have several other identical Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard...
  9. What is the pairing PIN for my Microsoft bluetooth keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the pairing PIN for my Microsoft bluetooth keyboard?: I raised a query earlier about problems with my new Windows 11 Pro system and suddenly losing bluetooth mouse & keyboard access. I've now solved part of the problem which was caused by different dialogues used in Windows 11 from previous versions of Windows causing me to make...
  10. pairing a bluetooth keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pairing a bluetooth keyboard: I have an Anker A7721 Bluetooth keyboard. I did try pairing on a laptop, but with the first try I failed in filling in the pairing code. When I tried again I got a blank field with the the instruction to give the pin code. But I have no code remembered or noted. I tried 0000...