Windows 10: what is the fee to upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10? Is this upgrade still free?

Discus and support what is the fee to upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10? Is this upgrade still free? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; what is the fee to upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10? Is this upgrade still free?According to what i have found, MY PC should be able to accommodate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CJM Kazamer, Dec 11, 2022.

1. what is the fee to upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10? Is this upgrade still free?

what is the fee to upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10? Is this upgrade still free?According to what i have found, MY PC should be able to accommodate the upgrade as it has a 1.8 GHz Processor, 6GB of Ram, 64 Bit processor and 700 GB HD.

:)

CJM Kazamer, Dec 11, 2022
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 11, 2022
  3. AsRock Win User
    AsRock, Dec 11, 2022
  4. what is the fee to upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10? Is this upgrade still free?

windows 10 worth the upgrade?

Can I upgrade to windows 10 from 8,?

purplekaycee, Dec 11, 2022
Thema:

what is the fee to upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10? Is this upgrade still free?

1. what is the fee to upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10? Is this upgrade still free? - Similar Threads - fee upgrade upgrade

2. what is the fee to upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10? Is this upgrade still free?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the fee to upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10? Is this upgrade still free?: what is the fee to upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10? Is this upgrade still free?According to what i have found, MY PC should be able to accommodate the upgrade as it has a 1.8 GHz Processor, 6GB of Ram, 64 Bit processor and 700 GB HD....
  3. what is the fee to upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10? Is this upgrade still free?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is the fee to upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10? Is this upgrade still free?: what is the fee to upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10? Is this upgrade still free?According to what i have found, MY PC should be able to accommodate the upgrade as it has a 1.8 GHz Processor, 6GB of Ram, 64 Bit processor and 700 GB HD....
  4. Windows 8 upgraded to Free Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 8 upgraded to Free Windows 10: When Windows 10 was released I was given the opportunity to upgrade from my Windows 8 which I did !I now find I cannot get any updates and am consistently asked to provide my Activation Key or my Digital Licence Key, I don't have either of those.Where do I go from Here ?...
  5. Windows 8 upgraded to Free Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8 upgraded to Free Windows 10: When Windows 10 was released I was given the opportunity to upgrade from my Windows 8 which I did !I now find I cannot get any updates and am consistently asked to provide my Activation Key or my Digital Licence Key, I don't have either of those.Where do I go from Here ?...
  6. Windows 8 upgraded to Free Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Is free Windows 10 upgrade still legitimate?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is free Windows 10 upgrade still legitimate?: I recently did a free upgraded of my Windows 7 computer to Windows10 using the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. Even though the free upgrade offer expired about four years ago, the new install of Windows 10 was activated using a digital licence supplied by MS. I see there...
  8. Is Windows 10 still free to upgrade from Win 8.1?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is Windows 10 still free to upgrade from Win 8.1?: Does anyone can confirm if a Sony Vaio laptop with Windows 8.1 can be upgraded to Windows 10 using the Product Key in the System info? Don't know the Windows 8.1 license key only the Product key! 128341
  9. Is The Windows 10 Free Upgrade Still Free?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is The Windows 10 Free Upgrade Still Free?: Hmm I firstly thought that free upgrade to windows 10 has end but now I see MS giving away windows 10 free again in this wsite?- Here 74024
  10. Windows 10 free upgrade is still available using Windows 7 and 8 keys

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 free upgrade is still available using Windows 7 and 8 keys: In spite of the official end of the free Windows 10 update offer on July 29, it seems any valid Windows 7/8.x retail product key still installs Windows 10 for now. Yes, Microsoft officials insisted and insisted again that after July 29 at 11:59 p.m. UTC, the free Windows...